I will absolutely defeat you!

Adam sits cross-legged in an empty room, breathing in deeply as a small knock comes at the door.

"Enter," Adam says as Alice walks through the door.

"Hello there, I hope you don't mind me interrupting your mediation." Alice said as Adam shook his head to indicate she was fine.

"I just found out my father is going to be there, he stands with Raynare and her crew..........they're completely ignoring Azazel's direct orders by wanting to attack the town."

"Will you be alright facing off against your father? I know how much you two mean to each other."

"I would rather us not fight, for him to help us or stand down......but if it comes to it.......I won't stop anyone."

"I....see,"

"ADAM!" Akame rushed into his room, with a serious look on her face, Aesc appeared right behind her.

"Akame?" Adam asked "what's wrong?"

"Hyoudou, Koneko, and Kiba all left! They're planning on raiding the Church by themselves!"

"Oh no! This isn't good, Father and Arcael are going to be there!" Alice panicked

"Come on, we'll catch up to them using my portals." Aesc suggested

"What about Miss and the others?" Akame asked

"No time, we can't let them go by themselves." Adam said

"Well if that's settled," Alice said.

When they stepped through the portal, they were met with Issei, Koneko, and Kiba fighting a Stray Exorcist named Freed

And a few Fallen Angels, including the red haired maniac that was in the forest from before.

"If it isn't little Alice Kuonji! I gotta pay you back for the forest traitor! Even if you are Boss-man's little girl

"If it isn't little Alice Kuonji! I gotta pay you back for the forest traitor! Even if you are Boss-man's little girl."

Alice furrowed her brow and looked at the man with disdain.

"I'll kill you before you could ever harm me, Ghaeliel." Alice speaks boldly.

"We'll just have to see about that eh?"