A Few Peaceful Steps

Adam had gotten into a decent routine in the mornings since moving in with Alice, he wakes up and gets out of bed carefully as to not disturb the sleep of the three weights hugging him at all sides, takes a quick run around Alice's rather sizeable property, coming back and taking a shower, which leads into him walking into the kitchen to see Asia, Aesc, and Alice cooking together getting along rather well.

And it isn't like the young man isn't aware of how any of them feel, Adam especially understands how Alice feels but, he has feelings for Hae-In and while the three girls realize this themselves, they do not give up hope. In fact, Asia and Aesc ended up succumbing to Alice's idea, deciding that the best thing to do would be work together and be apart of Adam's harem.

This is another problem for Adam, he doesn't have enough confidence to have one girlfriend, he can't imagine having multiple, not right now at least, he also doesn't like the idea of having a harem if he isn't a high ranker, he feels as though it would cause trouble and if he is to cause problems with the Devil hierarchy, he wants to be a strong man who can protect everyone on his own.

Regardless, he still doesn't really know where he wants to be in the future as a Devil, he doesn't know what impact he wants on the world yet.

"Oh Adam, Miss wants you to stop by the Student Council office today, they apparently got something about the snow-haired demon the Fallen Angel mentioned a couple weeks back." Aesc said as she put down her fork for a minute.

"She wants me to pick it up?" Adam asked "also, the Student Council?"

"Yeah, they're Devils too."

"Hmmm......I suppose I shouldn't be too surprised by that actually,"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Rias sat at her desk filling out some paperwork to turn into the school about the weekly work of the Occult Research and Supernatural Phenomena Investigation Clubs, when she received a knocking at the club room's door.

"Come in," the crimson haired heiress says as she puts down her pen and straightens her papers out.

"Sorry for the unannounced visit Miss Gremory," Adam said as he shut the door behind him.

"Oh, Adam, what a surprise, I was not expecting to be visited by Hae-In's newest Pawn today........what can I do for you?"

"Actually, I was hoping I could ask you for some advice?"

"Me? Wouldn't your own king be better suited for that?"

"Thing is, Miss Hae-In is hyper focused on maintaining a serious attitude lately plus I don't know how she would feel about the situation yet."

"Very well, then go ahead, as your Senpai in schooling and as a Devil I will do my best to provide with the best advice I can give."

"Thank you,"

"Of course, so what seems to be bugging you?" Rias asked while Adam looked away and sighed.

"Those three are in love with me," Adam said plainly "I pretend to be oblivious but it is plain to see that Alice, Aesc, and Asia all are in mad love with me."

"Okay,"

"They act friendly while I'm around.......but truth is they are always fighting over me, trying to gain my attention and love."

"I see, so what exactly is the problem you are experiencing?"

"I care for them all deeply, I don't know how much of it is love quite yet but........I don't know how to react towards them or how to make them calm down."

"Okay, I have to ask something first if that is okay?"

"That's fine,"

"You are in love with someone, I can tell, who is it?"