Entry made on August 17, 2023

Reason before there was a reasoner. Name before the namer, known before the knower...

Before it was known it was unknown ...it was always known, just not reasoned and named.

Finding the reason...

I want to find the reason, so I :
-think
-ask questions
-gather perspectives
-form an opinion of my own

How do I form an opinion?
I compare the information and select what seems 'right'.

How do I know what's right?
It fundamentally or radically or intellectually is resonate with me, my current state of knowledge, beliefs, and society. My current state of experience, my being.

How do I know 'me', what am I made of, how am I recognized in the sense of 'self'?
I am an accumulation of my unique experiences, and how I choose to embody those experiences. Experience is physical, mental, and emotional events that are processed using my senses ( sensors that collect the experience or information) , then internally compared, reasoned, reckoned, mused, pondered, and formed into a conclusion. That is my perspective at that moment in time. Perspectives are constantly being updated from an ever changing flow of information. This is because I am in an environment that changes from moment to moment.

I live in an environment of Judgment.

Every Being , Soul, is unique and different and carries their own methods of discerning their own state of being, or reality, that works best for them. We do this with awareness, but also without awareness.

Life is the reason, the reasoner, the name, the namer, the known, knower and the unknown. Life reflects the freedom of choice we have or are held from, along with the consideration and responsibilities we have to apply when we make the choices we do with the tools and information we have easy, plain and common access to.

Life gives birth to chaos. Chaos is potential, it's thought, dreams and brainstorms.

Creation is the expression of chais in the visible world.

Order is the action of creatiion, of the created, the doing, the direction, the energy of the chaos, becoming the expression of creation.

Soul is a mix of chaos and art, together they are the life of the expression.

The physical body contains the limits of the physical sensory experience in the material world. It does not contain the 'essence' of the soul, or Being. It contains the model, the metaphor, of the Being, but is not the entire Being itself. It is what gathers the sensory information and experience which adds to the Being.

Each Being is unique and individual, and forms the Self, the Essence of the unique identity. There are many forms of Beings, like different characters in a story. The character is eternal, although the story might change, because our environment changes, it is metamorphic.