one

The picture above is 'Justin'. He was so handsome lol.
-------------------------------------It was December 2011. I don't remember the exact date, but it was the day I met the one person who would change my life. I messaged him on Facebook. That him happened to be Justin. He was gorgeous, and he was really popular too. I didn't think he'd message me back... but he did.

We hit it off right away and his personality was the best I've ever seen. He was not only gorgeous, but he was funny and had an awesome personality, win win for me. I'm not the prettiest person in the world. I'm pretty average looking. Brown hair, green eyes, but overweight. Weight has always been an issue for me since I was a little girl, and I don't even eat that much. It never made sense.

Justin and I hit it off right away and we started dating the same day. It was nice to actually be with someone, but back in that day, I had a different boyfriend every two weeks and I said 'I love you,' without even meaning it. But with Justin, something was different. I felt like he was the one. But my parents are divorced and I lived with my mom. I was 11 so I wasn't really allowed to use her computer because her computers are her life. The only time I could get on Facebook, was when I'd go to my dad's house, which was every Wednesday and every other weekend. I wasn't really concerned about it, but I knew the same thing would happen, he would break up with me because I wasn't able to get on. And I was right, two weeks later I logged on to see that he broke up with me and blocked me. I acted like I cared, but I actually didn't and just found another guy to talk too.
-------------------------------------
Gosh I was a slut lol. Sorry if this sucks. But it'll get better and more interesting, I promise!