𝟏 - 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐬

"en garde!"

"en garde!"

"prêts?"

"allez."

the opponent made their first move, trying to strike [name]. though they failed, they backed up as it was [name's] turn now. she swiftly made it across and hit her opponent with her sword.

"point and win, to [last name] [name]!"

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

"good game, [name]!"

"won another tournament for us!"

some students applaud their classmate, she softly smiled, feeling a bit awkward from all the attention. "thanks, but i couldn't have done it with my schools support." [name] thanked them.

"what a spoiled brat. she probably is rich and is swimming in money, with all those trophies she wins." a boy scoffed, while he watched the girl being paraded by everyone. it was only one win, well not only one, she's won about six matches in a single semester.

"satoru, you seriously cannot be talking." suguru sighed, he put his chin on his palm. he looked where his best friend was looking, watching their classmate being congratulated.

"what do you mean? i'm only speaking facts. she's probably just some spoiled brat who likes all the attention." satoru said, continuing to diss the girl.

"she's won more competitions more than you ever had, gojo." shoko remarked.

satoru glared at shoko, listening to her diss him. "well, the basketball team just doesn't have as many matches like fencing."

"well, the basketball team just- shut up. we both know you suck ass." shoko mocked him.

"do you wanna fight?"

suguru sighed, completely ignoring the two of them. "let's go congratulate her too."

"over my dead body." the white haired boy told his friend, he shifted his glasses back up on his nose bridge.

shoko scoffed, she pulled suguru out of his chair. "fine then, me and geto will." she stated, she and suguru walked over to the girl who was still being the center of attention.

satoru scowled, he absolutely hated her. one, she was always the center of attention. two, she's never lost a match. three, she's a stuck up girl. (in satoru's opinion).