Chapter two : Rude

Craeton's Pov.

I want her.

I want her Now!

I will make her mine.

Tambre is just a hoe.

Atillia Rachel Amber Hobbs you will be mine if it's the last thing I do!

These were the thoughts running through my head while I stared at My future wife from the Back corner of Mr. Edwards Honors Language Arts classroom.

She had her beautiful jet black curls in a neat bun on the back of her head tied with a lavender hair bow. Her fit legs were crossed at the ancle underneath the wooden desk.
She had on a Knee length purple flair skirt, a black dress shirt, Tae'ori 's Purple Jacket that said "For nerds only" in gold on the back, and her Black flats from Aldo.

I was knocked out of my thoughts by Mr. Edwards yelling at me.

Mr.E: CRAETON!!!

Craeton: *snapping out of thoughts* Huh?

Mr. E: Glad you could join our discussion on Romeo and Juliet.
Now What is your take on the classic play?

Craeton: In my opinion Romeo and Juliet were Stupid.

Atillia and Tae'ori snapped their heads around and looked at me as if they could kill me with their eyes.

Mr. E:*gasp* In what way are the greatest lovers in poet history "Stupid" ?

Craeton: Well for starters Romeo did it all wrong.

Mr.E: And how is that?

Craeton: He went after Juliet. Now this is my opinion. if Juliet had true love for Romeo, then she would have went after him. But No, Juliet decided to be the helpless Daddy's girl that she was and let her father basically tell Romeo " N*gga get tf away from my daughter, your not good enough for her". If it was me I would have made that helpless broad come after me instead of me going after her, even though I loved her, she could have musterd up the courage to find me so we could have our happy ending.

By the time I finished, Everyone in the classroom was staring at me. Atillia ran out of the classroom in tears and Tae'ori ran after her.

I don't know what is going on between them but I'm going to find out. She will be mine. Even if I have to put all of her deepest darkest secrets out for the world to see. Driving her into my arms once again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry my loves, this was just a filler chapter.
The next chapter will start in Tilly's Pov.

Questions:

1: What does craeton mean when he said he would "expose Tilly's deepest darkest secrets" ?

2: Why did Tilly run out of the classroom?

3: What did craeton mean when he said: " Driving her into my arms once again " ?

4: who is lost?

Darien, Daniel,Tae'ori, Craeton, Atillia, and Tambre are in the media box.

Until next time my lovely readers••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪SydneyDailey315 & Peaceful Productions Inc™♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪