Ch 3: If only you weren't so Toxic

If only I could hold my head above the water that surrounds us.

If only I could love the way you get angry at every word I say.

If only you didn't get jealous when you see me around another guy

If only We could be in the same room without ignoring each other.

If only We didn't argue about things that made no sense every day and night.

If only We treated each other as equals not the captain vs the sailor.

If only you showed passion in place for hatred.

If only you had a heart so that you could learn how to love.

~~~If only you weren't so Toxic~~~

As I write this in my journal, I am sitting in the last stall in the girls bathroom.

How could he say that?

After the things he put me through!

He just sat there and blamed ME For what happened.

I hadn't noticed that someone had entered the bathroom until I heard a deep concerned voice outside of the stall.

"Tilly are you in there?"

The voice said with a slight knock on the stall door.

I stared at the stall door,
Hoping that who ever the voice may be would go away.

"Tilly I'm not going to leave you here."

Can't they get the hint?
I WANT to be left alone.

"Tilly what kind of friend would I be if I didn't help you plan how to kill Creighton?"

I automatically knew it was Tae'ori, I unlocked the stall door and went back into my corner.

Tae: Tilly you can't keep letting him get to you.

Tilly: isn't it obvious that he won't stop until I'm dead?!

Tae: Atillia look at me.

I look at him in those Hazel green orbs of his.

Tae: Babygirl He is not worth your tears anymore and frankly he never was. You know that I love you, and not just as my best friend but I am IN love with you, and nothing, I mean NOTHING can change the way I feel about you Tilly.

I looked deeper into my best friend's eyes and saw that he truly ment every single word that parted from his lips.

Tae: Tilly will you be MY Juliet?

Tilly:only if you will be my Romeo.

Tae: Deal.

Then he kissed me, sending chills down my spine.

I cupped his face in my hands and kissed him back.
he slid his tongue across my bottom lip making me gasp as he slid his tongue into my mouth and our lips moved in sync with each other.

He pulled my hair tie off and ran his fingers through my ringlets. I was starting to feel Hot down in my lady part. I slowly pulled back,he pecked my lips once more before standing up,pulling me up with him.

Tilly: Thank you Tae'ori.

Tae: Sweetheart that's what I'm here for. I am not only your best friend but your Boyfriend. I love you for who you are not for who people say you are Or for who you are related to.

Tilly: I love you too. Now what happens?

Tae: I take you home and you will get dressed for tonight. We are going on a date.

Tilly: A date? What kind of date?

Tae: A date date. A surprise. Now let's go so we can be on time for our date.

~~~~To be continued~~~