Boothill - Cuddles: Pre Cyborg

✮ - It was around 5 pm when the brown door to yours and Boothill's ranch house opened, and in walked Boothill. While you had been playing with your daughter, he had been tending to the animals sitting out in the pasture. As he walked in your daughter ran over to him, clinging onto his leg while babbling to him about the fun things she did that day, even if he couldn't fully understand it. He laughed and bent down, continuing to let her babble on about things, all while ruffling her hair a little, and a couple minutes after he was finished he walked over to you, trying to hug you, but to no avail because you pushed him away with a laugh saying that he had to shower before trying to hug you.

"Awww, you're really gonna' deny me, even after all I've done for ya'~?"

"Absolutely, now go take a shower!
"

 He soon trudged off to the bathroom and came out in record time, finishing off drying his hair with the towel in his hand. Only wearing a pair of black sweatpants and going to sit next to you and your daughter on the couch, which at the sight of her dad she crawled over you and sat in his lap as she continued to watch the guinea pig, turtle and, duckling on the screen. You got up after seeing your daughter cuddling up to your husband, and started cooking dinner. It was around 7:30 by the time you were done and had to start the clean up process, and since you cooked today he took the role of making sure all the dishes were clean and everything was cleaned up while you tucked your daughter into bed for the night. With a small little fairytale and a kiss to her forehead she slowly fell asleep and you tiptoed out of the room and back over to be met with a clean kitchen and your husband sitting on the couch, still watching Wonder Pets. You walked over and sat down next to him, which his arm immediately wrapped around your waist and he pulled you closer to him.

"So, since I finally shower'd does that mean I can finally get ma' hug?
 "

Without saying anything else you leaned into his chest, turning your head to watch as the little duck talk about getting into the flyboat. Boothill didn't say anything else, but just turned down the sound a little, chuckling when you didn't ask him to change to something a little more.. grownup for the two of you to watch, but when he saw your eyes slowly closing he moved his arm from around your waist to play with your hair instead, to lull you to sleep. The second you were asleep against him, he turned off the show and picked you up, bringing you to y'alls shared bedroom across the hallway from your daughters room and placed you under the covers on your side of the bed, before getting in on his side and pulling you once again to his chest, and after matching the pace of your breathing, he slowly fell asleep as well, knowing that the two people he loved most were with him.