Boothill - Sleepy

✮ - It was normally around 7pm by the time both you and your husband had finally put your daughter down to bed. You'd like to think your life was simple, living in a simple ranch house, with two of the people you loved most. You sighed as you finally made your way out of your daughters room, she was at that point in her life where she needed somebody to stay with her until she fell asleep. You were tired yourself, as instead of your lover attending to the animals, it was your day too. It wasn't long before you made your way to your shared bedroom and sprawled yourself out on the King size bed. Boothill had been taking a shower at the time, well you assumed based on the fact that there was steam coming out of the quarter of an open bathroom door, and his whistling. About 10 minutes later, you had turned yourself around, resting your back on the headboard and picking up the book from your bedside table, you opened up to the page you had last been on. Though throughout this you hadn't noticed that the shower had been turned off, or you're slightly still damp husband had walked out, his hair still a little wet, and the shirt he was wearing having small wet spots on it from the water that was left on him. His pajama shorts were a longer black pair, so you could really tell if they had any water on them, but when he rushed over, seeing you lying there all peacefully you would soon tell that, indeed, he was still a little damp all over. Before you could even react to the fact that he was coming at you, he plopped himself down on your stomach, before taking the book out of your hand and lying it face down back on your bedside table. You laughed at his sudden eagerness before he spoke up, muffled by your stomach.

"I haven't a clue what ya laughing at... but could ya' maybe move down a scooch?"

  You soon understood what he meant, and more importantly what he wanted to do so badly that would require you to move down. So you picked up the book first, placing your bookmark back in the page that you were supposed to have finished and placed it back down, the correct way, on the side table. He shifted a little to give you space to move and the second you were in a good spot he placed his face right on your chest, no questions asked. You looked down at him and were a little surprised that the fact that his eyes were already closed, and his breathing had already slowed down a lot. Was he really that tired? He slowly peaked one eye open and gave a lazy smile. 

"..Why don't cha turn off that light so we can snuggle and head off ta' bed?"

  You nodded and quickly reached up, turning off the lamp placed beside your bed. The whole room went dark and all you could hear were soft breaths of your husband, who you assumed had already fallen asleep against you.

"Well.. I guess there's no getting out of this now.."

 You thought with a smile. Well it could have been way worse, he could have been snoring as well.

Spoke too soon..