𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓼𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓵

𝗡𝗼𝘄 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴:

"(Heart to Heart -Mac DeMarco)"

0:09 ━●────────── 2:47

ㅤ ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ

-------˖⁺. ༶ ❤︎ ⋆˙⊹ 𐦍 ˖⁺. ༶ ❤︎ ⋆˙⊹-------

Cubbie ran into [NAME]'s room , he had a panicked look on his face and he sign in relief when nothings horrible happen. The cat approach his sibling , [NAME] was trembling , their eyes wide open and full of tears dripping down their cheek. Their wings were spread before wrapping around their body like a protective armor for reassuring themself , same goes to their fox-like tail then they look up to saw Cubbie ! he sat down on their bed and he put his paw on the entity shoulders. [NAME} wiped their tears , breathings heavily and they jump slighly in surprise when their brother hug them trying to help.

"Another nightmare...The same again ?" Ask Cubbie worried , his voice was low and sweet.

[NAME] nobbed with a sigh , they let go of the hug but their brother keep his paw on one of their shoulder before taking deep breath to calm their trembling body and their chaotic mind , thoses nightmare was haunting them , they needed a break from this but it wasn't easy and they hate that.

"The same...over and over again... the dead are...different , disturbing and digusting..."Mumbled the entity , some flash of all the nightmare came into their memory and they directly gripped their nighshirt and their eyes suddenly widening while tears start to form again. They said in a trembling voice. " It's killing me !!! m-my mind is in ruins !!"

Cubbie notice their breakdown and he hug them tighly. he put his paw on their hair , stroking it , he tried to help as much as possible. Since they met now ,maybe a lot of time, he knew that [NAME] had severe nightmare , it's been a long time they struggling with it since after a fight against an enemy , if he remember right that was Kiby or maybe Kirby... it was hard to belive that his sibling came from another dimension[NAME] wipe their tears with the sleeve of their nightshirt , sniffing slighly and they folded their wings. Plus the stress of being new in a school didn't help supposed Cubbie , he stare at the Alarm clock , it was six and a half hours and he stood up. [NAME] took one last deep breath , their eyes are glassy because of crying and they go out of their bed , turning on the light.

"Let's go to school...We will be late " speak the entity in a breaking voice , grabbing their schoolbag who was on the side of their messy desk.

[NAME] stare at the desk decorated with paper adorning some flawed writing because they were still learning the language of here it was different from their native language so talking and writing can be tough to understand sometime , they were doodle on the desk some very silly or some disturbing and a computer was here in the middle almost drowned by all the paper or pen. The entity prepared their schoolbag , their vision still a little blurry by the crying from about five minute... Cubbie look at their sibling before walking away to prepare his own.

After preparing all and getting dress up , [NAME] was ready , they were more calm now but still not in the mood , fidgeting nervously the buttoms of their shirt and they look at the clock then they saw their brother , coming with his bag on his back.

"Ready ? he ask softly

"Ready..."

Outside , the sky was of a beautiful blue color with some cloud making their way slowly , the sun was shining brightly , some bird were cooing and a sweet wind tickle the siblings before walking to the school , Paper school , [NAME] was slightly stressed but they keep this feeling inside of them not wanting to be a burden , their wings were spread letting the wind welcoming them and their fox-like tail wagging in nervosity. They can saw slowly but surely the shadow of the school , the school was very large and [NAME]'s eyes were wide open in surprise , it was the first time they go to school in Dreamland or Lab Discovera school didn't really exist yet it was really stressfull to saw this.