Episode 5 🦢🪞✨

Next day the Roy family again start preparing for the mehendi. People start coming on time. People from groom's side also come. Rahul and Rudra come there a little late because they had works.

Rahul was sitting near Rina because Rina was reading the letter secretly and he was covering her.

"Read fast, Or if someone saw us I will have to face big problems." Rahul said whispering. Rina was smiling while reading the letter. "ok, ok. I am almost done."

Rahul looks at Rudra and find him lost somewhere. Rudra's eyes was finding someone.

"Are you finding Aliya?" Rahul said with a smirk on his face. Rudra glare at him "No, Of course not." He said.

"Can you see the decoration? Come fast! We are about to start." Diya said coming to the place where the mehendi ceremony will be held. Rahul looks at her and his eyes got stuck on her forehead a minute. He saw Diya was smiling on her phone but she was looking different in a red kurti.

Rudra's now looking at Diya's surrounding again and again.

Diya cut the call and was coming towards Rina when Rina hide the letter. Diya's eyes look at Rahul and she looks away with irritation.

"umm hey Diya" Rudra said with a smile. She smile back "Hey, Today you are looking good in that Panjabi." She said.

"Oh thank you...Ummm..where is Aliya? You two always stay together right?" He said the word as normal as he can say.

Rahul chuckle secretly.

"Oh, Aliya? Well...She went for a work. She will join later. She is very sad for that." Diya said with a sad face. She looks at Rina "what were you doing didi? You were reading something right?" Diya asked Rina.

"what? No, Of course not" Rina said with a nervous smile.

"really?"

"yeah"

The ceremony starts. Mehendi artist come there and start doing mehendi. Everyone was doing mehendi with a lot of fun. Diya was busy doing video and sending the pictures to Aliya.

Like this 2 hours passed. Mehendi artists were about to leave when Diya go to them and asked them to stay a little longer but they had works so they left.

After 30 minutes Aliya come there running.

"DIYA! I AM BACK!" Aliya said while huffing.

"where were you beta? We were waiting for too long" Mrs Roy said with a sad face.

"Yes, Aliya you should had worked a bit sooner. " Aliya's  mom said with a angry face. She was sad but angry.

"Sorry mom. But I didn't able to. Where is mehendi artists?"

Rudra was watching at Aliya.

"Stop looking at her like that. She will understand you like her."

"I am not looking at her" Rudra look at his phone again.

"I am sorry Aliya. They had works so they left." Diya said with sad face.

Aliya's face get more sad. "Really? Sad ....What will I do now. Ok wait I will come back changing the dress."

After sometime Aliya come back changing her dress into a pink colour kurti.

"Here I am" Aliya said with a smile on her face. Diya look at her and smile "Wow, You are just looking beautiful."

Rudra's eyes fell on Aliya. He saw Aliya was looking very cute and beautiful in the link kurti. The jhumka she was wearing was making her more beautiful and attractive. When his eyes fell on Aliya's eyes and he saw the kajal he feels like his heart skip a beat.

Rahul was watching him. "should I make a video on you looking at Aliya so that you will admit that you always look at Aliya and forget everything?" Rahul moak Rudra.

"Sad that I will not able to apply the mehendi. What should I do?" Aliya said making a sad face.

"I can do that"

Everyone look towards Rahul and Rudra. Rahul was also looking at Rudra with surprise.

"I can do the mahandi for Aliya" Rudra said with smile.

"But beta you know how to do mehendi?" Aliya's,$ mother said.

Aliya was looking at him with shock.

Rudra nods as yes "I can try"

"try? What if you make a mess" Aliya said.

"Well..Aliya, You should give a try. At least you will not stay empty hand." Diya sujest.

"that's right " Rudra agreed.

"okay then."

.

.

.

Everyone again start enjoying the party and in a chair Aliya was sitting and on her hand Rudra was drowing the mehendi.

"You know painting" Aliya asked.

Rudra looks up at her and smile. The smile suddenly surprise Aliya. She feels like something just stop working in her chest. The person sitting infront of her. A good-looking man. Rudra.

But suddenly she looks away breaking the eyes contract. She suddenly remembers the first time she fell for a boy, Deep. Who loved someone else and her long one-sided love ended with a sad ending making her cry.

Her heartache and she just push the thoughts aside.

"well...Yeah, A bit" Rudra said.

Aliya nods as yes with a smile "You must have a girlfriend right?" She said with a smile.

Rudra looked at Aliya again and smile and nods as no "No, I am not interested in love."

"oh...I see. That's mean you are waiting for a special person to come right?" Aliya said while giggling.

"I don't know....maybe..." He said.

Aliya start looking at her phone while Rudra was completing her mehendi slowly.

.

.

.

On other side Diya sitting beside Rina and was listening to songs by headphones. Her mehendi still not dry fully. She was not able to touch anything.

"Diya, Can you bring me the plate I put flowers." Mrs Roy shouted from inside the room.

"Coming!" She take the flower plant carefully and move slowly towards the room.

After giving the flowers she leave. But when she turn her way. Suddenly she feels she was about to fell down and hold someone.

But unfortunately he didn't able but fell down on his back. When Diya open her eyes she found herself on someone. She open her eyes and her eyes get widen.

"What the hell?" Rahul shouted looking at Diya with annoying face.

Diya immediately sit up and was looking here and there but suddenly her eyes fell on Rahul's Panjabi. Her eyes got widen.

"I didn't saw you" Diya said her eyes fixed on Rahul's Panjabi.

"Wah! So you finally admit that you don't watch when you walk right?" He said and his eyes drop on his Punjabi and his eyes got widen as her mahandi's colour get on his white Punjabi.

Diya look at him with guilty. "Sorry"

"Sorry?" Rahul look at him with burning eyes. "What will people say? Even if I don't talk about people what will I do? It's new Punjabi!" He said.

"Why are you shouting?" Diya shout back. She look at her hand and her eyes got widen. "look! Not only your Punjabi! But for you I also got my mahandi ruin! what about this?"

"Is that important?"

"Yes! It is important! It is more important then your Punjabi! You can change and no one will understand but I will have to stay like this the hole weeding! Ahhh! Thank God it didn't ruin further!"

"wahhh! Unbelievable!"

They both get up and leave from opposite way.