The Favourite Chachu

Hey guys 👋🏻

Thank you for choosing to read this story

The above video is of Mahi running around with Junior Watson and Tahir

If you like this story then please vote, comment and share with your friends

~~~~~~~

So this story is based on a request for Mahi's relationship with his senior's kids.

I honestly feel like there are very less stories about this bond.

~~~~~~~

The players of the Indian cricket team were meeting after the World Cup win to finally celebrate together.

Dada was hosting the party at his house in Kolkata after all his kids voted on it without his knowledge.

It wasn't like he could ever deny the young men who had all mostly made their debut in international cricket under his leadership.

Dada never really had the strength to say no to the kids he had seen grow up in front of his own eyes.

Some of them had even matured over the years but most of them were still the immature idiots he had been forced to lead by his best friend.

Occasionally Sachin Paaji would have curses hurled at him whenever any of the youngsters pushed Dada to his limit.

Though they had to admit that the youngsters were quite talented because they had even managed to push a patient man like their Jammy to his limits.

Jammy Bhai rarely ever lost his temper or even shouted at the kids but the times when he did were scary enough for the kids to behave like little angels for at least a few months.

Their biological children were also quite fond of their Chachus and for some reason all of them claimed to be the favourite Chachu.

Sana, Sara, Arjun, Samit and Anvay were all spoilt by their cricket family and so they always looked forward to the get togethers of any sort.

~~~~~~~

The youngsters had never really had a full-blown argument over who was the favourite Chachu, so Dada was quite surprised to see them all trying to make up any reason possible to prove their superiority.

Sachin Paaji whispers to his best friends, "Is it just me or are they really not making a lot of sense with their arguments?"

The reason for this question was because one of their juniors had just made an argument that since they were the first one to hold their children as a baby, they were the automatic favourite.

The counter argument to that was the one who made the baby laugh for the first time should be considered as the favourite.

Jammy Bhai decides to intervene and asks, "How about you ask the kids directly instead of arguing like this?"

Dada makes a face and replies, "Kya yaar Jammy. Saara mazaa kharaab kar diya tune. This fight was just getting more entertaining."

Sachin Paaji says, "But Jammy made a good point. I also want to know who is actually the favourite Chachu according to the kids."

Yuvi announces, "I bet it'll be me because I always get them whichever toy they want."

Sonu counters, "I spend a lot of time with them so I'm sure it'll be me."