22

Paige had her first practice today and when she gets back from the workout room she's gonna tell me what happened.

A couple minutes a went to chick fa la and got Paige and I dinner since I didn't really feel like making anything.

"Y/N!" I heard my name being yelled by Paige as she walked in.

"PAIGEE!" I said matching her energy as we hugged each other.

"Oh my God you got Chick Fa La! Thank you!" Paige and before giving her a kiss.

"Aw your welcome!" I said as she got her food.

We then sat down on our couch and started eating.

"So Paigeee tell me about practice today!" I said.

"Oh yeah I forgot about that...okay so basically we all got there and the coach introduced himself to us freshman even though we all know him." Paige said looking at me.

"Right..continue," I said smiling softly.

"Alright alright so then he made us introduce ourselves to the team, and when it came to my turn I just said that I've basketball my whole life and that i'm apparently the best high school basketball player." Paige said.

"And know your gonna be the best college wbb player!" I said.

"Ahh thank you," Paige replied.

"What else interesting happened?" I asked.

"Well I mean it was just like any other practices just a bit more challenging since it is you know college," Paige stated.

"Lemme here about your day how was your classes?" Paige said hitting me on my shoulder.

"Classes were except this one teacher is kinda boring like he teaches as if he's talking to a wall," I said replying to her question.

"Oh I had a teacher like that my sophomore year," Paige said talking about high school.

"Really?" I said.

"Mhm, Mrs. Rodgers" Paige said looking up at me after finishing up her food.

"Woww I loved Mrs. Rodgers she was so nice to me," I started as she was throwing her trash away.

"She was? She was probably one of the meanest teachers I ever had also," Paige said sitting back down nest to me.

"Yeah she was like a second mom to me," I said finally finishing my food.

"Why am I such a slow eater?" I said getting up throwing away my food.

"I've been wondering that," Paige said.

"You have!?" I said nervously.

"Nahh I've never thought of it," Paige laughed.

I hit her and then sat back down next to her.

"Well have you gotten a long with anybody on the team other than the freshman?" I asked her.

"Yeah, Dorka," Paige responded.

"Is it cause of last night?" I said referring to the interaction we had with her at Texas Roadhouse.

"I think so," Paige said laughing a little.

"Well i think I'm gonna go to bed now," I said.

"Alright I guess i'll go to bed as well," Paige groaned.

I got some shorts and a crew neck to put on for bed and I then started my skincare routine before bed.

Paige and I always does skincare together even though she only uses a cleanser and moisturizer. I guess that's all you really need but I just like to e extra and use a bunch more products.