Chapter 12

SANA'S POV

We had just finished breakfast at a little restaurant off the highway, and everyone was heading back to the van. The morning air was crisp, and I could feel the excitement for the day ahead buzzing around us. As we walked towards the van, Mina caught up to Momo and me, pulling us aside discreetly.

"Sana, Momo, can I talk to you two for a moment?" Mina's voice was soft but urgent.

I exchanged a glance with Momo, both of us sensing the seriousness in Mina's voice. We followed her a few steps away from the group.

"What is it, Mina?" Momo asked.

Mina took a deep breath, her eyes darting around nervously before settling on us. "I know about Boo," she said quietly.

My heart skipped a beat, and I felt a wave of anxiety wash over me. "You know?" I whispered, glancing at Momo who looked equally stunned.

Mina nodded. "I saw Momo holding him when you guys were still in the van yesterday."

I bit my lip, Boo was our little secret, a fluffy bundle of joy Momo and I had decided to bring along because we couldn't leave Boo behind. We hadn't told anyone, especially not Jihyo, knowing she will not approve.

"Mina, please," I began, my voice pleading. "Don't tell Jihyo, or anyone else. She'll be so upset."

Mina sighed, "I'm not planning to, but you both need to be more careful. If Jihyo finds out, it'll be chaos. You know how she gets about things like this."

We all paused for a few seconds before Momo started talking. "Alright, we need a plan," Momo whispered.

"Even though Dahyun sits next to Mina, we need everyone to leave the van. That way, We won't have any distractions and can focus on Boo."

I grinned, understanding exactly where Momo was going with this. "How do we get everyone out?"

Momo tapped her chin thoughtfully. "We'll need to create a distraction. Something that gets all the members excited enough to leave the van."

"How about we pretend there's a surprise waiting outside?" Mina suggested. "Like a special treat or an event?"

My eyes lit up. "Perfect! We can say that Once has a surprise for us, but it's a secret and we all have to come out to see it."

Momo giggled, she couldn't contain her excitement. "Yes! That will definitely get everyone out of the van. Especially if we make it sound like it's something really special."

We all nodded. "Alright, let's do this. Maybe in the next few hours, I'll get everyone's attention, and we'll take care of Boo."

As we rejoined the group and climbed into the van, I couldn't shake the feeling of unease. Keeping Boo hidden was going to be more challenging than we thought. But with our plan in place, I think this could work.

I glanced at Momo, who gave me a reassuring smile. We could do this. We had to. For Boo.

 For Boo