Charlie x Alan

Note: This story takes place in Charlie's place.
No story.
CW: teasing, edging, orgasm control
Enjoy~
————

Alan laid on Charlie's bed, sweaty and extremely fucking horny. He tossed his tie off as he waited for Charlie to get ready.

Charlie came over and pinned Alan's hands above his head. He leaned forward and bit down on Alan's neck. "Ah!" Alan jumped.

Charlie lifted up and flipped Alan on his stomach. He put a collar and leash on Alan and it immediately turned Alan on even more. Alan tensed up and gulped. Charlie pulled his leg and slowly pushed inside him. Alan held his breath then when it was fully in, he huffed and stuck his tongue out. He felt a bulge in his lower abdomen. "Fuck..." he arched his back. "Please Charlie~" he begged.

Charlie pulled back slowly and thrusted hard. "Agh~ fuck Alan you're tight~" He groaned. He started to thrust a bit faster. Alan suddenly broke his normal character and started to moan loudly. "AH FUCK!!~" he gasped and then the leash was pulled back. He was bent back more. He was looking up to Charlie. Charlie moved his hand to hold Alan's mouth open to spit in his mouth. "Good boy~" he let go and Alan fell back down.

Charlie went faster, the sounds filling the room. Charlie wasn't much of a moaner but Alan started to just let loose. "AH!~ god damn!~" he panted. He felt the leash get pulled again and Charlie wrapped his arm around Alan's chest and held him close. "Look how full you are~"Charlie let go of the leash and used his other hand to caress the bulge. He started thrusting fast as he made sure he frustrated Alan by stopping and starting.

He started to jerk Alan off fast. "Good boy~" he chuckled. Alan kept panting. "Charlie~ I-I'm close~" he shivered. "Fffffuck~ ohh~" he felt each thrust and Charlie's hot hand on his cock. "No baby~ don't cum~" Charlie huffed. "Please Charlie~" Alan pleaded.

Before Alan could cum, Charlie stopped thrusting and stopped jerking. He slowly rubbed for a few seconds. "Charlie~" he arched his back.

Once he fell away from his orgasm he whimpered and whined. Charlie grabbed handcuffs and hand cuffed Alan's hands behind his back. "Gotta make sure you don't touch your dick~ look how hard it is~" Charlie whispered as he rubbed his tip and started to thrust again. "It's leaking~ so messy~" he wiped some of the pre-cum off and made Alan lick it.

After a few more orgasm denials, he let Alan get super close before edging him. "I get to control you and those orgasms~ I bet your cock is begging to cum~" he then started to thrust faster and harder. CHARLIE!" Alan arched his back when Charlie started to hit his g-spot. "Go on~ you can cum~" he whispered.

Alan gasped as he felt Charlie filling him up. "Oh fuck! I-I'm cumming!~" Alan gasped and drooled as he came in Charlie's palm. "Ahh~ oh fuck~ it's so much~ I-I can't stop~" he huffed and moaned. He gulped and tensed up. Charlie's palm was almost full of cum. "Good~" Charlie made sure Alan stopped cumming before he forced Alan to drink his own cum. Alan blushed and felt his dick throb. He was into all of this. He licked Charlie's hand clean.

Charlie thrusted one last time before pulling out. He uncuffed Alan's hands and laid him down. He peppered kisses on his sweaty body. "Good~ goooood~" Charlie praised.

They went to shower and Alan leaned against Charlie since he couldn't feel his legs. Once they relaxed to watch TV, Alan curled up like a cat and fell asleep. Charlie gave him a blanket and rubbed his head. He picked him up and laid him on top of him. "There ya go." He pet Alan's head.