Grim x Gnarly

Note: yup here we go.
CW: size difference
This takes place at their house(?) because not in the work place idk.
Anyways ENJOY
————

It was in the middle of NNN (No Nut November) and he was struggling so much. He had made a bet with Grim that if he could finish it, they would go on a vacation.

Gnarly was stiff as a board as he sat on the couch with Grim on his lap. He was yapping away about something, Gnarly wasn't listening. He was trying to focus on not getting hard but it was failing. His face was red and he was breathing heavily. He was sweating like crazy as well.

"I can't do this anymore! He's been an ass! He's been teasing and edging me for the past 18 days!" Gnarly thought.

Suddenly Grim felt Gnarly's arms wrap around his small body. He was pulled in and hugged tight. "Ack... ugh... ffffffuck..." Gnarly groaned. He tensed up before twitching. "Ahh! Fuck! Ohhhhhh!" He was very verbal.

"Are you-?" Grim looked down and saw it was so much it leaked from his jeans. "Jesus..." Grim mumbled. "I-I can't stop.. ohhhh~ ssssssweet relief..." Gnarly huffed and moaned. Once he calmed down he sighed and laid back on the couch, cum leaking from his jeans.

"Th-That's... a lot of cum." Grim looked down. Grim held his crotch and groaned. "Fuck it.." he turned to face Gnarly and pulled his pants down a bit to pull his cock out. He knew he was small and Gnarly was big.

Gnarly looked to Grim and picked him up as if he weighed not even a pound. He stripped both of their bottoms. "How are you still-" Grim gulped. "H-Hard?" He saw how much cum was left on Gnarly's thighs and entire crotch area.

Grim gulped again and looked to Gnarly who nodded. Grim sat down slowly. By now Gnarly was lying on the couch as Grim tried to fit Gnarly's entire dick inside him. Once he fully sat down he groaned and bounced. "G-God damn... fuck~" Grim mumbled. He opened his eyes to see Gnarly jerking him off. He blushed and looked away. When Gnarly touched the tip, Grim gasped and whine like a dog.

Soon Grim got close and his eyes got fuzzy as he was trying to hold back. "Gnarly~ I'm gonna- fuck~ I'm gonna cum~..." Grim gasped before cum shot out and on Gnarly's face. Gnarly pushed Grim down and filled him up so much he felt the cum in his stomach.

They just cleaned up and relaxed. Anytime one of them had a boner, the other would easily take care of it.