Charlie x Pim

Note: This story takes place at Pim's place.
CW: rough sex, overstimulation
Enjoy~
————

Pim was lying on his bed, he had trouble sleeping because he was heavily pent up. "I-I should call Charlie.." he grabbed his phone and called Charlie, he was hoping he was awake because it was 11pm.

Charlie picked up the phone, "yeah?" He groaned. "Hey Charlie, can you uhm... come over? I know it's late but I need some help." Pim felt bad.

Charlie blushed, he was already jerking off. "I'm on the way." He immediately said without hesitation. He got up and rushed to the car, almost tripping on his own feet. He drove to Pim's place.

He opened the door, he had a key. He came into Pim's room and saw Pim wrapped up in his blankets, whining. Charlie walked up and picked up the bundle of blankets. He set Pim on his lap and gently put his chin on the top of the blanket. "Hey Pim-Pim." He whispered. "H-Help me Charlie.. I can't do it myself.." he whined. He opened the blankets a bit and he already had his pants off. He slept in a big T-shirt and pj pants. He had gotten hot and took the pj pants off.

Charlie held Pim close and used his other hand to rub the small bulge. "Mmm..~" Pim hummed. "There you go~" Charlie whispered. He pushed Pim's boxers down and gently stroked his cock. "Charlie~ y-your hand is s-so warm~" Pim was tense.

Charlie took Pim out of the blankets and took his own pants and boxers off. "Ready?" Charlie whispered. Pim gulped and nodded. "P-Please go soft.." he whispered.

Charlie pushed Pim down and thrusted fast. He couldn't help himself. "Ch-Charlie! Charlie!" He yelled as he was fucked hard. "Fuck! It's so good though...~" Pim then whispered and moaned. As soon as Charlie hit Pim's G-Spot, Pim gasped and suddenly came on his bed. "Oh fudge.." he mumbled. "I'll clean it. Mmmh~" Charlie hugged Pim close.

Charlie slowed down and pushed Pim down, bottoming out. He grunted and came actually hard. It was so much and very intense that Pim coughed and suddenly threw up cum. "Pim?" Charlie pulled Pim up. "Mmm..." Pim hummed, very satisfied. "Thank you.." he yawned.

Charlie chuckled and got up. He cleaned the bed and Pim up. Pim struggled to stay awake so Charlie had to bathe him and brush his teeth. He stayed and cuddled Pim close. "Love you Pim-Pim." He whispered.