Chapter 2: Asian John jones

Jonesy woke up startled to the sound of gunshots. it was his ex-boyfriend peely outside of his house! He was used to living in the fortnite so he was used to the gunshots so he grabbed his gun and he shot Peely he 360 no scope Peele until he died. Jonesy went to go put a bandage on.

He called his friend Fish stick. " Hello fish stick I have a date today and I'm so excited he has blonde hair just like me and he's so handsome. I think I'm going to love him." Fish stick looked at the phone and side he thought to himself oh I wish I could have Jonesy myself I love you Jonesy you're so cute Jonsey...

But fish stick knew that he couldn't have Jonesy. " oh my goodness I'm so excited for you I hope that your day goes so well and it is so much fun and you guys have fun together." said fish stick. " okay Jonesy there are people shooting me so I have to go." fish stick hung up the phone.

Jonesy sat down and wondered what was his problem and why he was upset. Jersey went to the bathroom to go use the bathroom. he had to go number one and after he finished he shook off his pee pee so there wouldn't be any pee pee in his underwear. Josie decided to eat breakfast which he had a fish stick and a slurp fish. then he brushed his teeth and went outside to go shoot people.