Chapter 1

Al's POV

I woke up to the sound of my annoying alarm clock. I quickly smacked it so it would shut up. I stayed in my bed for a few moments and tried to wake myself up a bit, but I just couldn't do it. Seconds later, though, my lovely best friend flew through my door and jumped on my bed.

"GET UP, BITCH!" She yelled smacking me in the head with a pillow. I groaned and pulled the blankets up to cover my face. "Today is the start of our new school, Al! I did NOT just fly over 3000 miles for you not to get your ass up!" Kam yelled snatching the covers back.

I sighed and pulled her leg out from under her, she fell onto the floor with a thud, and we both laughed loudly. I sat up and rubbed my eyes until finally hopping out of bed. Kam was right, I didn't travel over 3000 miles and leave my family behind to miss my first day of school.

I got up, and stumbled over to my closet. I didn't have to pick out an outfit like usual due to school uniforms. I didn't mind the uniforms much, but Kam did she had her own sense of style. Ah Kam, my best friend since kindergarten. We have always been really close and honestly if she hadn't gotten accepted into this school, I would not be coming. I sighed and looked at my hair in the mirror. I knew I wouldn't have enough time to fix it so I just threw it up in a ponytail. I put on my usual, eyeliner and mascara, before walking out of my new room into our little kitchen.

"Kam!! Are you ready?" I yelled. Right when I yelled, here comes Kam, hopping on one foot while trying to put one of her combat boots on, with a cigarette hanging out of her mouth. "Um what are you doing? You can't wear those."

"And why the fuck not?" She scoffed and took a drag of her cigarette.

I rolled my eyes and laughed a bit. "It's against dress code."

"Well if they say something I'll simply tell them I don't care. Because honestly these are my shoes I brought them over I'm keeping them." She said as she grabbed a banana from the counter then grabbed her bag. I quickly grabbed mine as we headed towards the door.
Half way to school, I started to get kinda nervous.

"Hey, Kam, Aren't you a little nervous?" I looked over at her. She had just started another cigarette.

She just shrugged and puffed out cloud of smoke. "I bet everyone here is a square anyways so no."

She's probably right, I know she says she isn't nervous, but how quickly she finished her cigarette said otherwise.

When we walked into the school, we were greeted by a galaxy haired boy.

"Hi my name is Michael, and I will be your guide around school today." He said with 0 enthusiasm.

"I'm Kam, this is Al." Kam kindly introduced us.

"Why do you have an accent? Where are you from?" He asked.

Kam sighed."America."

"No way!! Come with me!" He smiled wide and started walking down the hall. We of course followed him. We followed him right down the hall, through the cafeteria, and outside to more lunch tables. "GUYS!" He yelled, then headed over to the table farthest from the building. Sitting at this table was a group of kids that looked like they all woke up on the wrong side of the bed. "Hey! These are the new girls, they are american, and they sound really cool listen!!" Michael looked over to us, but all I could do was stare at these 4 fucking giants.

I looked over at Kam, but her eyes were locked on a brown haired, brown eyed boy, his hair was a bit wavy, and had a bit of blonde in it. He was built nicely and had fluffy cheeks. He definitely looked like someone she'd be into. The giant next to him had curly hair and the greenest eyes I'd ever seen, he looked a bit slimmer than the dark haired boy, but still built well, and don't even get me started on this kids jawline. Then there was the giant ridiculously good looking noodle sitting across from them, he had blue eyes and cute blonde hair, not to mention his lip ring that looked amazing on him. Then there was Michael. He was pretty slim with a slight build, he had green eyes, an eyebrow piercing, and of course, galaxy hair. That was the first thing I noticed about him.