Prologue

Once upon a time long ago. Well more like 20 years ago. Belle married her Beast in front of  thousands of their closest friends. Big cake. Now instead of a honeymoon, Beast united all of the neighboring kingdoms and elected himself King of the United States of Auradon. He rounded all of the villains and cool sidekicks and booted them off to the Isle of the Lost. This is my hood. No magic, no WiFi , no way out or so I thought. Hang on, you're about to meet us, but first, this happened.

Prince Ben, son of Belle and Beast, and Natasha, daughter of Simba and Nala, was about to become king and royal adviser in one month's time. His parents arrived in his room and Ben decided to tell them what his first proclamation was. Ben decided that the children of the Isle of the Lost deserve a chance to live in Auradon. Ben chose to start with seven children. Belle and Beast asked Ben who the children of the Isle of the Lost's parents were. 

"Cruella de Vil, Jafar, Evil Queen, Knockout, Scar, Breakdown, and Maleficent," said Ben. 

King Beast didn't want the villains' children to live in Auradon, but Ben managed to convince him. His parents agreed to give the children another chance.

This is my first fanfiction so I hope you'll like it and I apologize for the short chapter. And if you have any ideas to make this story a bit better, feel free to put it in the comments below.