READER X GYOMEI PT.1!

Your husband, a nursery teacher, opened the door quickly and went inside the passenger seat in the car, and he was slightly soaked in rain. You waited for what feels like an eternity because one of the kid's parents were running late. Despite being mildly irritated, you remained calm.

"Ah, (Y/N..) sorry for running late. The kid's parents were running late." Gyomei spoke apologetically with a soft expression on his face as he put his seatbelt on. There was a tinge of worry in his face because you looked a bit irritated from the long waiting.

".. It's fine." You said quietly, and you started the engine and began to drive. Gyomei simply looked out the window awkwardly. He felt a little guilty that he made you wait that long.

Throughout the whole drive, he could feel your hands caressing his thighs; which made him feel a bit better as his lips curved up into a gentle smile, relieved that you had forgiven him as well. After a few, peaceful moment of silence, without realising, your hand went to his inner thighs, continuing to caress it. Gyomei notices this and blushes. He wanted to tell you, but he didn't want to disturb your focus as well on the driveway.

He began to squirm a little in the seat, slightly turned on by your caressing as he looked out the window to hide his blushing. Timeskip at the time you both went home, you got out and opened the door for him.

"Thank you, dear." He thanked and smiled, planting a kiss on your cheek and you smiled as well. "It's nothing, dear." Once you both were inside the house, you put your bags down and Gyomei dried himself with a towel since he was pretty much soaked by the rain earlier.

"(Y/N,) I'm going to go shower first okay?" He spoke gently as ever, you nodded. "Okay!"

He went to the bedroom afterwards and grabbed his towel, opening the door inside the bathroom as he begins to shower.

(get ready for nsfw on pt.2 lol)