READER X GYOMEI PT2!

After you both finished your daily routines, (I was too lazy on this part lol) it was nighttime and Gyomei just laid there, reading a book with a peaceful expression on his face. That's when until you crawled and pounced ontop of him, burying your face to the crook of his neck lightheartedly. Upon surprise, Gyomei lets out a soft chuckle and patted your back.

"My dear, what you doing?" He asked with a smile, he didn't seem to mind your clinginess at all; he loved it even though you can be short-tempered at times.

"What does it look like? I'm cuddling with you." Your voice was muffled against his neck, and he lets out a chuckle again because of how it tickled. He then tilted his head to the side, allowing more access to his neck for you.
"My, you're quite clingy today dear. Are you trying to tell me something, hm?" *Gyomei spoke with a smirk, letting out a contented hum when you began to nuzzle his neck affectionately. You pulled away afterwards and began to speak.

"I have a suggestion." Your tone had a slight mischief to it and Gyomei found this amusing, and leans in a bit closer as he spoke lowly. "And what might be that, dear?" His gaze was filled with love for you.

Just so you thought you were confident enough to say it, no words slipped out of your tounge and your face became red as ever.
"I.. I-" You began to stammer, and Gyomei chuckled on how adorale you were when you acted like an airhead.

"Come on dear, I won't bite. Just tell me what this little 'idea' of yours is." He spoke up gently, awaiting your response as he remained patient for an answer.

Once you gained your courage, you immediately whispered:
"Can I peg you..?" You hung your head down in embarrassment.

"P-peg?" Gyomei stuttered, realizing on what you meant and his face became red as a tomato.
"Well.." He contemplates for a moment; he was a bit nervous at the thought of getting penetrated by you, but at the same time he was curious what it felt like. He couldn't just deny the request though, it would be rude. He begins to speak up in a soft, gentle tone.

"If thats what you want dear, of course I'll be eager too as well." He smiled warmly, and your face immediately lit up with excitement.

"R-really?!" You said in disbelief, and he nodded genuinely.
"Of course, anything for my beloved wife."

(pt 3 nsfw warning)