READER X GYOMEI PT.3!

Now the both of you were naked, and you had a strap on which includes the toy in the middle of it. Gyomei began to help you rub the lube on the toy, and you blushed; even if it isn't really your private part, and it was quite embarrassing.

Afterwards, he laid on his said and he sat up a little on his elbow, looking at you with a soft gaze, gesturing for you do it. You then crawled over to him and held one of his legs up a little, and you slowly positioned the toy into his entrance. He suddenly speaks:
"Dear, be gentle okay?" There was a tinge of hesitation in his voice, and you nodded. "Okay."

You slowly push yourself in, the shaft of the toy sliding into his inner walls as he lets out a soft moan in response.
"Ohh.. just like that, honey. Keep going-" He moans softly again as you began to thrust your hips back and forth. His moans grew louder with each and every thrust you made, which turned you on.

"Mm.. A-aah.. you're doing great, keep it up.. Ngh.." His praises breathlessly as he continues to let out little moans, and his hands reached out for his length and began to stroke it as well. "Mmh.."

"Faster, (Y/N..)" He urged, and his moans grew louder as you did what he said and the sounds of both your moans and the sounds of flesh slapping against eachother filled the room; but his moans were much louder.

"O-Oh! Aahh!" He cried out and arches his back a little as he stroked his length in rhythm to your movements, his face contorting in pleasure with his mouth open, closing his eyes as he gives into the pleasure.

"Do you want me to go harder..?" You whispered lowly in his ear, sending a shiver down his spine as your hot breath touched his neck. He nodded frantically in response.
"Y-yes! Please! Nghh.. fuck-" His breathing became erratic in response to your hard thrusts, his walls clenching around the toy each time as he moaned even louder.

"Ah! Oh! Hngh!~ Nghh!~" He cried out, rubbing his length even harder as he was the brink of climaxing. He sat up on his elbows in response and began to squirn around as he throws his head back in pure pleasure.

"I'M CUMMING!" He warned, and this motivates you to go even harder at a relentless pace.
"AHH! OOH! MMH!~" He moans loudly, he trembled even harder as he stroked his length even faster. Just before he could say something, his words were cut off by a scream of pleasure as he reached his climax, the sticky, white liquid shooting out into the bed.

"AAAAAAAHHHHH!~" He screamed with tears of pleasure trickling a bit down his face, collapsing on the bed as his hands clenched into the bedsheets tightly, trying to catch his breath. The sensation still lingered in his body.

You pull out the toy out of his entrance, and it was soaking wet as the liquid leaked out of his entrance as well, clenching and unclenching after the aftermath of pleasure. You wrapped his arms around him and he held your hand, letting out a sigh of pleasure and looks at you with a tired, warm smile.

"(Y/N..) That was incredible, thank you.." He thanked, and you smiled in response as your lips pressed against eachother for a second.

"Your welcome dear, and your moans sounded like music to my ears as well.." You whispered playfully, and he chuckles.

"I'm glad that I made you satisfied, honey." He rolls over, moaning softly as the pleasure still lingered on his body a bit. He eventually wrapped his arms around your shoulders.

"Just rest for now, okay?" You said softly, and he nodded as he buried his face to your neck, sighing contently.

(END!!)