Chapter 19

We are screwed. I saw that Mary had jumped on top of the creeper, and was riding it. I ran to cut his legs.

*SSSSSSS*

I tried to back up as fast as I could, but I guess that was too slow.

*BOOOOOOM!!!!!!*

I went flying in the air, and crashed into a mushroom. Gross.

I tried to get up, but I just fell off the mushroom.

"Ugh."

"Hahahaha!!!" Mary screeched. "Do you think you can really stop me alone!?!?!"

"Nope! But we can!" Dawn showed up with Frank and Shaun.

"DAWN!"

"TAMMY! You-you died!"

"Wrong Dawn! I didn't! I went wood collecting, and I saw you pack up and leave! You didn't even look for me!! I was on my own surviving, when I thought that we never looked for Cresta and Chris. I found them barely alive, holding on to me to survive. Thats when Herobrine came. He healed them up, but they wanted to be ghosts. He said that he would keep me alive if I worked for him. And I did. I was stronger than you! I was left for dead, but I still survived. Herobrine also was like me, but he was able to survive with a cost! Same here! Now, now Dawn, I I WILL KILL YOU!"

Wow. This girl held a grudge.

I was healed. I saw that Dawn had a splash potion of instant health. Wow those potions have been saving me lately. I got up, grabbed my sword and faced Mary.

"You right there!" She pointed to me. "I don't care about you, so move. I want revenge."

The minions got up and grabbed their swords. Shaun readied his bow, and Frank had a sword. Where did he get that? Anyways the minions charged at me and Frank, and the battle began.

*******************************************************************************************

The minion charged at me. I tried to parry his attack, but he just dodged it and stabbed at my arm. I dived into the ground and cut his arm open. He seemed to show no pain. I ran and stabbed into his arm again, but he still showed no pain. He would stab at me, and I would block it.

Then, He ran at my legs and tackled me to the ground. I stab my sword right through him, and he disappeared.

I was laying on the ground watching the battle, when Mary kicked Dawn onto me. Dawn starred into my eyes, then her lips brushed against mine.

YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!!!!!

Sorry brain. It was a quick one time thing.

What eves.

Dawn got up and tried to fight Mary, but she couldn't. Mary stabbed her sword into Dawn, and she disappeared.

"NNNNOOOOOO!!!!!" I ran at Mary, and jumped into the air with my sword above my head. She turned around to see me falling right towards her, and her face was shocked then scared. As I landed, I cut her head off. Her body disintegrated.

I turned towards Herobrine and saw that he had a bow in his hands and it was pointing at me.

*SWOOSH*

I tried to dodge it, but the arrow just went into my arm.

"AAAHHHHH!!" I collapsed to the ground holding my arm in pain.

"Now creeper!"

I saw the mutant creeper walk over to me. I closed my eyes, waiting for my death. I heard a battle cry, it must be Herobrine. Then I felt something fall on me. I open my eyes and see that it is the creepers dead body. I pushed it off, and saw the biggest surprise.

Alex.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

ALEX IS BACK!!!! Yay!! That was a very interesting chapter right. It had romance and a ton of action! =D well keep on reading. Part three is coming soon. One more chapter until part three!!!

Comment!!

Vote!!

Fan!!

Coolguy11📛