Chapter 2: "Leveling Up"

You were looking for a slime to fight and you happen to encounter a blue slime that was wondering around the forest

"Lucky! I'll shall gain more exp and become stronger!" You said "come here you little rats!!"

You then charge at the slimes with the wooden stick you got. You thought that it was going to be easy but the slimes are much stronger than you thought it be

"Got you!" You swing your sword but the slime avoided it "What the?"

The slime slammed it's body to your face sending you on the ground and it was jumping a lot preparing to battle you

"Ack! Damn that slime" you hissed "is that how you want it to be? Fine then!!"

You then stood up and charge at the slime. You swing your sword on the ground only to be smack by the face again and this pisses you off. You start swing your wooden stick around hoping to hit the slime but it was so fast that it avoids your attack and only to be bested by the slime.

You fall onto your butt and with bruises on your whole body and you were panting. You spit blood and glare at the slime who were left with no wounds and this really triggers you.

"You bastard... Slime or not, I'm gonna kill you even if it takes me the whole day!" You said and stood up once more "time to meet your maker!"

You the charge at the slime focusing on your blow then the slime prepared itself to fight you but when it was about to smack you it sense a great danger from you.

You then prepared to slam your wooden stick on the ground. A roulette of element appeared inside your mind then the arrow pointed at the green colored element. The slime avoided your attack as the ground crack upon your blow then you turn around.

The slime shows a hint of confusion and astounded in which you charge at the slime again but avoided your blow again as your stick hit the rock breaking it. The slime saw that you became powerful than before and it started preparing to land a strong blow at you.

It move so fast and the slime turned red and charges at you surprising you then a roulette of elements appeared before your eyes and the arrow pointed at the sky blue element then a wind pulled you to the side avoiding the blow of slime then you move so fast and prepare to hit the slime with you wooden stick then the roulette appeared again and the arrow pointed at the red element then a smoke seeped out from your stick as it ignited with flames then you hit the slime killing it in instant.

"Finally!!! I got you!" You said panting "But it really took me an hours just to kill this one slime?! I'm such a failure!!" You whined

Then you heard a ring sound and you saw your stats

"Wow all for that just for 15% of exp?" You said nonchalantly

Then you lay on the ground and look at the clear sky then you remember seeing some element roulette earlier in your mind

"Is that the goddesses?" You said "Man I can't wait to meet them!" You smiled excitedly

Then you sat up and look at your weapon

"Man I need to find more weapon, the forest are full of stuffs so I'll try looking for one" you then walk around

You started wandering around the woods checking for things and grabbing anything that can be useful. You then try studying the power earlier and you realize that you can use the power of elemental goddesses but just a small amount and you can't still summon them.

"Hmm.... I can use a tiny bit of their power but I cannot summon them yet. It says here that I still need to gain more experience points but they need... A total of 1000 points but how can I even gain that a lot points?! Man, god really did want me to break some bones in order to summon them and the bad thing is... I can only summon one goddess, then I have to earn another one thousand points just to summon another goddess" you facepalm yourself "and that slime only gave me 2 points."