Chapter Three: An Unexpected Encounter

Taehyung stood in front of me, his presence almost overwhelming. He bent down, bringing his face close to mine, and our eyes met. My heart raced, and I struggled to maintain my composure. He reached into his pocket and took out my scarf, the one I must have dropped on stage.

With a gentle smile, he draped it around my neck, adjusting it with care. "You dropped this on the stage," he said softly, his voice sending shivers down my spine. "I thought about keeping it because it smells so nice and I like the color, but I figured you might need it back."

I chuckled nervously as he teased me. He finished knotting the scarf perfectly and stood up straight. I followed suit, rising to stand directly in front of him. He looked into my eyes with an intensity that made it difficult for me to meet his gaze.

"There's something about you," he continued, his voice a mix of curiosity and warmth. "I don't know what it is, but I feel drawn to you." His words left me breathless. He smiled again, extending his hand.

I shook his hand, feeling the warmth of his touch, and he said, "Goodbye. See you soon." I wondered if he meant at their next concert, but something about his tone suggested there might be more to it. Who knows what the future holds?

As he walked away, I stood there for a moment, trying to process what had just happened. The encounter felt surreal, like a dream I didn't want to wake up from. After a few minutes, I decided to leave, my heart still pounding with the excitement and wonder of the evening.

With each step back to my hotel, I replayed the moment in my mind, cherishing every detail. It was a night I would never forget, a night that had unexpectedly connected me with someone who had been my source of strength and inspiration. Little did I know, this was just the beginning of an even greater adventure.