14| Banaras

"The day this 'no' changes into a 'yes' would be the wildest, roughest and hardest day of your life, babygirl!"

He muttered in a threatening voice and I felt like my core was getting wet.

I glistened my lips using my tongue and felt like saying 'yes' right at this moment, but I couldn't let him know how eagerly I was dying to have him inside me. Women tantrums! Also, I want to know him more before we actually do 'that'.

"Have food first." I muttered slowly

"The one who is sitting on my lap?" He asked smirking at me.

I slapped on his chest lightly and lowered my timid gaze.

"Let's have it together." He whispered and carried me to the table, holding me in bridal style.

We ate together, feeding each other, getting drowned in each other's eyes. Never have I ever felt this roller coaster of emotions in my nineteen years of existence. He was taking me to the world of every girl's imagination, the world where only love and care exists, with some intense and steamy moments, where we could shed the boundaries of emotions, shame, ideologies without the fear of being judged.

"Mandir chale?"

"Should we go to the temple?"

He asked after we were done eating.

"Didn't you go there while you visited the ghat?"

Thinning my eyebrows, I inquired

"Pehli baar vivah ke baad Banaras aye hai, bina apni Ardhangini ke mandir kaise jate?"

"I am coming to Banaras for the first time after getting married, how could I visit the temple without my wife?"

He leaned forward and slowly placed his head on my lap. His words made me feel butterflies in my tummy. How could he be so good with words, that too all the time? He definitely had the aura to attract anyone towards him, still he chose to remain loyal to my sister.

I could feel him broken while he laid silently on my lap. Was he still missing my sister?

"I think we should go the temple....in the evening."

"Hmm!" He hummed and I rested my back on the couch. He held the hem of my frock in his hands and started playing with it like a baby.

He was definitely not in the 'Balraj Singh Thakur' mode at this moment. I wanted to ruin his well done hair so badly that I started running my fingers in them, gently, exactly the way he was doing to my dress. He didn't resist. I was feeling drowsy and I didn't realise when I slept.

.

.

.

.

I woke up in the evening and saw him getting ready before the mirror. He was wearing a white dhoti and a royal blue embroidered kurta.

Hey Mahadev! Itne prasann ho gaye aap hamare solah somvar ke vrat se?