Part 37

Y/N : No I will not go... He doesn't love so how come he is jealous. Use your brain Sana.....

Sana : Dekh Bhai I am using my brain it's you who isn't using her own brain. It's crystally clear that he is jealous and again I am going to tell for the last time if you don't go now to him and clear all misunderstanding you will be in big trouble....... (serious way)

Mimi : I am very sorry Y/N to create the misunderstanding between You and Jimin. I thought if he gets jealous he will confess his love to you but the opposite thing happened. He is very angry on you. Pls go Y/N....

Y/N : accha baba Going .......

Sana and Mimi : Best of Luck......

Y/N went away from there.....

Mimi : Can't wait to become aunt

Sana : Yes- wait Y/N is pregnant???!!!

Mimi : Ufff noooo re baba mathaye kichu dhokena na ki??

Sana : seriously tell me what you trying to say???

Mimi : see in watpadd stories when the cold male lead gets jealous on female lead's male bestfriend friend he punishes her. After that ykyk.....

Namjoon quickly understood what Mimi is trying to say.....

Namjoon : soo Mimi you are plotting all this in watpadd story way??

Mimi : Lmao.....

Sana : Hobi oppa see your girlfriend has become crazy!!!💀

Jhope : Hahah that's how I fell in love with her.....

Mimi : awwwww I love you tooo sunshine (kissed on his cheeks)

Everyone (except Mimi and Jhope) : ewwwwww pls get a room already.......

They all started laughing.......

Mimi : arey let's go and see what's happening up there... Is Y/N still alive or iykyk

Sana : shut up you dirty minded girl... let's go everyone......

After that they all went upstairs only to see Y/N is sitting on the couch playing games on her phone.....

Sana : e baba you didn't go to Jimin's room??

Y/N : hehe i- i am feeling very nervous... You see ....... When I enter the living room I saw Jimin sitting on the couch his eyes were full in rage and anger... I was about clear all misunderstanding with him but seeing his bhoyonkor side i stopped on my track. He saw me and I waved at him but he didn't said anything.... I think he is very angry with me.... So after that he got up from the couch and went back towards his room and I sat on the couch. My legs were paining......

Everyone after hearing her :

Mimi : haramjada 🙂🙂... We have sent you to clear the misunderstanding and here yo-

Y/N : ki korbo Bhai ebar???