Part 40

Finally they finished their shopping and were in the food court waiting for their food.....

Mimi : ei!! Tora janish ki hoyeche Y/N er saa-

Y/N quickly put her hand on Mimi's mouth signalled her not to tell anything.......

Risu : Ei!! Ki holo Y/N kano tor mookh ta cover korlo?? (saying to Mimi)

Sana : Y/N and Mimi!! are you both trying to hide something from us......

The boys present there got flinched by  Sana's outburst.....

Jungkook : (in his mind) Omo my future wife- Sana is very scary...... I need to stay safe from her, one single mistake then she will send me directly to hell/heaven........

Sana noticed this and apologized for her sudden outburst.......

Sana : SHIT!!!! did I just embarrassed myself infront of them..... someone kill me now (in her mind)....

Finally their food came and all jumped into it like  hungry monsters who were waiting for their prey...... (Except Y/N and Jimin)

Jimin noticed Y/N's odd behaviour, she is a big foodie and can't resist food....

Jimin : (asking coldly) Y/N why are you not eating?

Seokjin : Yes.. I noticed this as well. I thought Y/N is a big foodie.....

Sana : KI!!! HUH!!! OI KUTTA TA FOODIE??? WHAT??? PRITHIVI DHONGSHO HOYE GALO NAKI?? SALA DU CHAMOCH KHEYE KHETE PARENA. O NAAKI ABAR FOODIE (telling them) (SANA PLS DON'T EMBARRASS YOURSELF AGAIN)

Mimi : HAIN..... JE MEYE MAAKE CHARA KHETE PARENA, SHEY ABAR NAKI BORO FOODIE.... OMGGGG RISU U OK??

Risu on the other hand fell from the chair after listening to Sana and Mimi's taunts.......

Here everyone is laughing but Y/N didn't even laughed nor even touched her food even though her favourite food biriyani was front of her......

Sana and Risu noticed this and signalled Mimi if something happened to Y/N?...........

Mimi : Car e bolchi (whispering)

Both of them nodded their head......

After 30 minutes, all of them finally finished their little snack/lunch break and was about to leave the food court when suddenly Jimin grabbed Y/N's wrist. Everyone present there got shocked by Jimin's behaviour especially his friends.

Jimin : What!! You all go and sit inside your respectives cars......me and Y/N will be coming later on... I want to have a little talk with her....

Mimi : Omgg guys let's go....give this love birds some place...

They all went away......

Y/N was still in dilemma. What is happening with her today...... First : sudden meeting with her Ex Shivaay Singh Oberoi then Jimin hold his hand and was dragging her to somewhere else.... (no not *that* somewhere you naughty people, he was dragging her to Boba Tea shop)

 (no not *that* somewhere you naughty people, he was dragging her to Boba Tea shop)