Thirteen

Violet's POV:

He knew because he spread my legs even wider and played with his cock on my pussy entrance. He rubbed his cock all over my juices that I just oozed out. He slightly pushed his tip inside my pussy but he quickly brought it out. He did it again and again.

I was desperate for his cock now but he still won't fuck me and kept teasing me. "If you're not going to fuck me, I bet your sweet cousin will and he'll fuck me hard" I said with a smirk and spread my legs even wider for him to see how bad I wanted him.

He said nothing and just grabbed my neck pinning it to the bed and with his other hand, he pushed his big cock into my soaking, desperate pussy. "Ohhh...fuckk" We loudly moaned at the-same time.

He released my neck and pins both my hands to the bed over my head before he slams his whole cock into me at one go without any warning. "Aaaronn" I exclaimed as my body shook from how deep his cock reached inside me.

"I'm going to fuck your sweet pussy so hard until you make me cum" He said as he pulled me to my side and lay behind me. He pulled my ass closer and pushed his cock into my pussy from behind. He raised one of my legs with one hand and held my throat with the other as he stuck his tongue into my ear.

"Uhhh...Violet...your pussy is so fucking good" He moaned continuously in my ear as he continued to pound my pussy from behind as we lay side by side. He moves his hips backwards until his cock is almost out then he slams it back in making my body react to the pain and pleasure everytime.

"You like how I'm fucking you hard?" He whispers again with his voice that has gone raspy from his trying to keep his moans down.

"Yesss... you're fucking me so damn good....I love your cock inside my pussy"

He stopped and turns me around so my chest and face is in the bed. He placed my hands above my head and raised my ass a little with my legs together before pushing his cock back into my pussy.

I could feel myself clench around him as he grabs my waist on both sides and starts pounding my pussy. My moans were muffled from my face being in the bed but it felt so good as he fucked me hard.

His voice trembled as he was trying to get some words out with him while slamming his cock in me. "Your pussy is so tight around my cock...I'm fucking going to cum"

I grip onto the sheets as his thrusts became harder and his grip on my waist became tighter. "Fuckk...yesss...uhhh" He groaned loudly as he came so hard in my pussy.

                                         ~^~

                    Please vote and comment.