𝐓 𝐖 𝐎 [2]

2 | “ 𝗠𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴

2 | “ 𝗠𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴.”
==============

|| ɴᴀʀʀᴀᴛᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ ||

The man groaned in intense pleasure and moved his body away as he was done with the girl on the bed. He wore his clothes before splattering bundles of money on her face. “ take it and don't show me your face again.” he rudely rasped out and stood up to get out.

The female present in the room looks at him but doesn't say a word because she very well knows that he knows how to cut tongues if a person talks against him.

Jungkook walked out of the room and saw his guards there, without wasting a second he walks out of the club with a cold gaze.

He gets inside his car, “ wen, I have to leave today for Seoul, arrange my flight.”, he speaks out making his guard nod.

Wen was the head of guards, he was the most trusted man of Jungkook.

The driver drives off the car and Jungkook packs his luggage for tomorrow's flight.

At seoul,

Fresh and warm air hit his face making him remove his sunglasses as he got off the flight.

Looking for the man Mrs. Bae sent for him, his cold hazy gaze dilates and he stretches his feet towards him. The man trembles in pure fear as he picks his luggage.

Jungkook sat inside the car like a king, His blue hazy orbs turns into treacherous dark.

“ Fucking hurry up damn!”
The driver's body harshly jerked at his sudden growl, his gaze bewildered with fear and he quickly got inside the driver seat and drove off.

Jungkook opened his mobile, his slender fingers touching and taping on it before he put it inside and asked, “ Can't you speed up? ”

The driver instantly followed his indirect orders and sped up the car.

They reached the big mansion, not bigger than his. His eyes wandered around the house. “ W-we reached, sir.”, the driver broke into words upon reaching.

The car halted as Jungkook got out and wore his sunglasses. The driver was taking his luggage out as Jungkook leaned on the car's frame gazing at the mansion.

Suddenly Jungkook's gaze diverted towards a small frame walking out of the door. Jungkook's throat went dry looking at the beauty, it was a sight of heaven for him.

The perfection in front of him caught his gaze so attractively. The female's gaze twitched on his leaned figure.

Her steps turned heavy at the weight of his gaze upon her. Her brown orbs collided with his blue one, the world seems to come at a stop for both of them.

The female raised her eyebrow before walking towards him.
Jungkook straightened his posture before looking at her.

“ Who are you? what are you doing in my house?”, her voice came out coated with honey. He removed his sunglasses as she got a full view of his face.

He left her speechless, he raised an eyebrow. “ I'm here because Mrs. Bae invited me here. who are you?”, he husked staring at the woman in front of him.

“ I'm Bae Aura her daughter! ”, she utters with her hand on her hips. Jungkook's lips formed a dirty smirk. He chuckled, “ so, you're Aura?”

He tilted his head, staring at her from top to bottom. Her curves were perfect.

Her face glowed under the sunlight which illuminated her face. Aura's gaze landed on his dirty smirk.

“ I'm Jeon Jungkook, your late father's best friend.”, he utters making Aura's gaze softened at the mention of her father's name.

“ y-you're his best friend? ”, she stuttered as she was in complete shock.

Jungkook nods at her words, they both gaz at each other. Their gazing moment got interrupted by the driver's words.

“ S-sir your luggage.”, he stuttered staring down with utter fear in his eyes. “ Put it on my head!... Fucking put it inside the house.”

he growls, the driver's body jerked up. Jungkook's eyes bewildered with anger, meanwhile Aura stood there with arms crossed. “ why are you here?”, her voice made Jungkook turn his head towards her.

“ your mom invited me to stay here.”, Aura's brows knitted in confusion. Jungkook walked behind the driver ignoring Aura's presence completely.

Aura scoffed and walked behind him, he stepped inside the house. His gaze wandered around the interiors before his orbs caught a picture of the family.

there stood a little girl wearing a white frok and was in her father's embrace as he sat on a chair and a woman stood beside the chair.
jungkook stared at the painting for a moment before his diverted on his friend's smile. The smile he wanted to see on his face everyday and would make his own day bright. His gaze softened looking at his late friend. 

Aura noticed Jungkook staring at the picture before she stood beside him as he looked over his shoulder and caught her figure.

His orbs again became cold and shallow, he didn't want the little woman to see his face softening.

“ That's our small family picture.”, Aura mumbles as Jungkook turns to look at her. She shifted her gaze on the floor, “ My father always wanted me to be happy and healthy. I guess he was a great friend?”

she asks him as he stared at her for sometime before nodding his head with determination for his friend, “ indeed he was.”

Aura smiled and said, “ I'll show you a room, come.”, she walks ahead making Jungkook stare at her back figure.

His gaze admired her back, she turned around to see him, “ come.”

she signed him to come near, and he walked towards her while taking his luggage. Jeon Jungkook never picked up a luggage on his own, he always had workers for him but this time he left all of them in busan because he didn't want any of the people to know his identity of being a Mafia King.

“ This is your room. call me if you need anything... my room is opposite to yours.”, she utters before smiling a little and was about to walk out.

“ where's your mother?”, his words caught Aura's attention, her gaze turned cold at the mention of her.
“ she's out for some business trip.”

Jungkook's eyes lingered on her lips as the words rolled out of her mouth. He licked his lips before looking away.

“ okay... you can leave.”, he uttered and turned around. Aura left the room at his order.

He picked his luggage up before settling his things in the wardrobe.

His mobile rang making his body turn around to look at the caller id,
“ what?”, he uttered after picking up his mobile.

“ welcome to seoul, my daughter will take care of you in my absence.”, the woman utters before hanging up the call not giving Jungkook a chance to speak out.

- 𝐓 𝐎 𝐁 𝐄 𝐂 𝐎 𝐍 𝐓 𝐈 𝐍 𝐔 𝐄 -

ᴠᴏᴛᴇ [✨❣️]