𝐓 𝐇 𝐑 𝐄 𝐄 [3]

3 | “ 𝗢𝗯𝘀𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗶𝘀 𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿𝗼𝘂𝘀! ”==================

==================

|| ɴᴀʀʀᴀᴛᴏʀ’s ᴘᴏᴠ ||

Aura's footsteps echoed in the hall as Jungkook was in a business call with someone. His back was faced her as he gripped his mobile with one hand and the other was inside his pocket.

He stood like a gangster, his dominant aura screaming while his spicy cologne was spread all in the house.

“ why you called me? ”, Aura's vocal made Jungkook look at her, his eyes scanned her outfit while his ears were listening to the man on his mobile, She wore a white top with a pair of shorts.

He gulps looking at her thighs before fixing his tie while coughing and looked at her face. “ I told you I've took leave from work. I'll come busan after my work here is done.”

He stated at the person in the call with his gaze still on her figure, she was somehow intoxicating for him. He hung up the call before staring at her intimately and broke into words.

“ I want you to take me to a mall.”, Aura frowned at him, why does he want her to take him? She already has a bunch of assignments from university and here he is, “ why me?” she asked him who just ignored her before taking his mobile and putting it inside his pocket.

“ because your mother said you'll take care of me in her absence.”
He stated with a cold gaze and straight face.

“ I don't care what she says, I have a lot of assignments to do for my university. I'm going bye.”, she said irritated by his behaviour.

He scoffed at her stubbornness but utters, “ assignments must be hard hm?”, his voice made Aura halt at her feets before she turned back to him.

“ yes it is, do you want to teach? ” she sarcastically says with a cold gaze.

“ Teaching you won't be a bad idea.”, he proudly says with a smirk on his face. Aura's sarcasm fades away at his way of acting.

She gulps before saying, “ c-can you teach me? ”, she hesitantly asks tilting her head closer to his.

He smirks, “ Ofcourse ragazza! I'm a genius at studies! ”, he proudly utters making her eyes lit up with excitement.

“ really? You're flexing.”, She scoffed while Jungkook looked at her before smirking. “ I'm not flexing, If it's looking like I am, then maybe.”

His words made Aura roll her orbs before saying, “ You can move to the living hall, I'm coming with my books.”, she was about to run to her room but his words made her halt.