41. Good girl

WARNING: SMUT!!!

ROSALIA'S POV

Friday 10:10 AM

Me being me i forgot my book in Charms class. Everyone was chatting in the break between our lessons as i walked in the halls to get my book. 

There was it. My book in the empty Charms class. I looked around carefully to look that no one was in there, then i walked in. 

As i searched for my book, i heard footsteps, making me turn to look at the doorway. Mattheo.

He closed the door of the class and walked over to me "Looking for something Princess?" He grinned. "Actually, yes. My book was still here" I answered. 

"Hm" Mattheo rested his hands on my hips. "What?" I smirked teasing. "Nothing..." He mumbled, bringing his mouth to my ear "I missed you" he whispered. 

"But we saw eachother a few hours ago" I giggled. "Too long" He whispered and bit my earlobe gently, then going down to my neck, leaving hickies as he sucked on my sensitive places. "Mattheo no hickies" I mumbled, actually not wanting him to stop. 

He kept on going "Hmm, your such a good girl, coming to find your book" He mumbled between his kisses. 

I moaned slightly as he kept licking and sucking on my neck. Mattheo pulled away and layed his finger on my mouth "Shhh babygirl. If your quiet, i will reward you cause your such a good student". He placed me down on the desk. 

Mattheo grinned teasingly as he ran his hands up and down my thighs which made me bite my lip to not make any sounds. 

"Let me just... Get this out the way" Mattheo mumbled as he slowly pulled my panties down. I looked down at everything happening but Mattheo brought his lips to mine, shoving his tongue into my mouth. 

As he kissed me hungry, exploring every part of my mouth, his hands went up higher and higher until they we're under my skirt, right at the beginning of my underwear. 

Not breaking the kiss, Mattheo played with the thin material of my underwear. 

He slowly took my underwear off and threw it on the ground, leaving me with only my skirt covering my pussy.

Whitout a warning he slipped his fingers into me which made me moan. Mattheo pulled away from our kiss, looking into my eyes to see my reaction on all the things he was about to do.

I grabbed his hair as we both stared into eachothers eyes, him thrusting his fingers deeper and deeper into me. 

"Your so wet Rosalia" Mattheo muttered. I looked down at my aching cunt, dripping wet on the desk. 

"Look what your doing to this poor desk" Mattheo added. I quietly moaned everytime he pushed deeper into me. "Shh i know baby, i know" Mattheo mumbled "your doing great". 

As he said that, he pushed a third finger into me. "Good girl" 

While he went faster and faster inside of me, i felt myself coming to my orgasm slowly. 

"Mattheo i'm gonna cum-" I moaned out of breath, having struggles with talking.

"Shhhh, cum in my hand" Mattheo whispered. I did so, he tucked a piece of hair behind my ears. He took all of my warm liquid into his hand as he watched me come back to earth slowly, heavily breathing...