I SEE U

Grace's POV

I just got out from the supermarket
Phew!!! Got a lot of groceries today , some bacon , cheese , vegetables, treats for daisy (her dog) and * phone rings* Who must be calling now ? I thought as
I saw the screen , it was my friend Amelia

'Hello'
'Hey grace are u busy ?'
'No why ?' I said with smirk
'Can u come with me to this cafe ? The name is " Snug beans cafe" weird name but anyways'
'Sure why not send me your location and I will be right there '
'Thanks girl u are the best '
Bye
'Bye love u'

I don't see any harm in spending the day with my friend that afternoon so I got ready to go, But frist I needed to keep this groceries at my home . I texted her if she had reached the cafe already , Appearantly she was at this random mall which was not far from where I live , so I headed home put the groceries down , feed daisy and came out.

I went to the mall and saw daisy standing in front of the escalator. She saw me and waved, I waved back , she was always the sister I never had and I am grateful to God for her, anyways we exchanged hugs and she told me she saw matching shirts for me and her and wanted to show me, so we went up the escalator she was talking about her mother and her mischievous younger brother.

I have no family so her mom and brother were like my own and they loved me unconditionally as any mom and brother would do and not to say anything of Amelia . Another escalator ran side to side our escalator but it went down ,I was keeping an eye on the people around us , a habit I could'nt get rid off even after quitting my job , I used to work as a spy and since then this habit stayed on .

I was especially keeping an eye on a hooded guy who had a bag in his hand , I had no reason to stare at him as there were lots of guys who wore hoodie but even in this hit summer he had his hood on . He filped his hair and the oversized hood fell off

And that was when I saw him, whom I thought once was dead, whom I thought would never see again, many horrible memories came rushing back to me , I felt dizzy . He saw me too and was just as shocked as me, I felt as if the whole world has stopped , I could'nt help it a tear ran downstairs my face as I saw a tear escape his eyes as well........