Memories bring back You

Lloyd POV

My day was going well until I reached the supermarket , because I saw her again and her hurt face. The only thing I wish to avoid ! As lots of memories come running back. The moment i saw her, she saw me too , our eyes were locked and for that tiny moment everything else felt silent ,as if ....... as if the whole world had stopped.  I tried to hold back my tears but I knew I was unsuccessful in it as a tear escaped my eye.

Can ever see her again?
Can I ever explain her that I never meant to leave her ? I just wanted her safe .

Lots of questions started forming in my mind , NO!! If I ever will explain I will do it now . I turned back and ran up hoping she had not gone too far........

Grace's POV

Will I get to see him again ?
I want an explanation from him , he made me feel guilty all this years I want an answer from him NOW!!!!

I surged downstairs leaving poor Amelia without an explanation,
I just wished at that time that he just did'nt go out of the mall .

"GOD PLEASE IF U KEEP HIM IN THE MALL ,I SWEAR I WILL TRAVEL TO ALL THE HOLY PLACES IN THE WORLD"

But sure enough he was nowhere to be found , I was feeling so down when I got up the escalator. I just hoped I could see him again on the opposite side .........

Lloyd POV

I mentally prayed to God that she was still somewhere round but as luck would have it I lost her. I was about to go back to the escalator when I saw her friend with whom she was . I went up to her and asked

'Excuse me miss , But where is the other girl with u .

She replied ' I don't know , she , like a mad person went down the escalator god knows what's up with her!? , Oh! Here she is '

Her last words felt like honey to my ears as I frantically turned towards the escalator and there she was !!.......