40. Record Player

Cause I don't wanna do the wrong thing,

Guess I better get famous from doing nothing,

Leona was not expecting you to be THIS creative with your plays, in all honestly, it really pissed him off, you had no prior knowledge of the dang sport, but you were godly at making strategies on the mark. It was impressive how well you could skillfully weave your way through defenses and into the very core of the opposing team, breaking open and widening the holes in his team's ways.

You really knew your way of tying his hands to his back, you were brutal with your offense, tying and pulling on everyone's ears and tails, tricking and surprising them with magic and your friends, making them lose focus for a second or two, but that's all that you needed.

Even when your defense is much weaker in comparison to your offense, you make sure you keep the disc out of their hands because as long as you hold possession, no one really had a bigger chance than you.

By the way, those ghosts are so annoying! They fly through everybody and move the air to drop near your teammates! You guys are too fucking overpowered together. —Anybody from Savanaclaw

It's been a good half an hour of going up against each other, the score board displayed in bright yellow lights, 25 to 23, with Ramshackle in the lead of course, you

Your braids that Leona had done for you swayed lightly with the breeze as you drank some water, wiping yourself off with a towel, you were prepping for the last three minutes of the game, Ace had explained that there was always a minute break before at the three minute mark so players can give it their all. Sitting next to the ginger, you listened Grim boasting about his game presence.

"I'm gonna have so many fans after this! Nyahaha!" The creature happily hummed, wagging their tail eagerly as they eyed the score board from the side.

At the sound of a whistle, everybody stood up and stretched, walking back out to the field, cheers erupted as both teams appeared back in the clear, public view. Noticing a camera nearby, you turned your body and smiled, blowing a kiss to the camera screen, you grinned a bit harder when you saw some audience members nearby catch the kiss.

You felt really good about this, about you. when was the last time were you in the public view doing stuff that was morally alright?

The disc was in Savanaclaw's hold, you fidgeted and twirled your dull pink jeweled magic pen between your fingers like any other pen in a bored teen's hands. You smiled confidently as everybody was out running again, you followed closely as well.

The other team had grown pretty used to your surprise antics, or, as used to as they can get. But they resorted to the tactic of keeping the disc as far away from you as physically possible, Ruggie clutched the disc as he scanned for an opening for a goal, the ghosts circling around him and using some wind so it pulls the hyena closer to the sandy grounds.

Eventually, Ruggie was forced to be pretty close to the ground, the Heartslabyul duo sprinting towards him in an effort to try and get the disc, at this, you decide to stand close to the goal post for any rebounds, keeping a close eye on any type of obstacle against your friends.

Deuce casted a big ass cauldron onto Ruggie, making the second year fumble to the ground, his teammates quickly recovering for him, grabbing the disc and dashing towards your goal post, towards you.

Soon enough, Ace had tried to counter the other players with the assistance of the ghosts, blasting flora spells like there was no tomorrow, you looked around for Grim since the flora and fire should make for a good combo as offense. But you couldn't spot the little guy anywhere, not noticing that Ace already passed the desired object.