The bump.

Life's bitch. We don't even know what'll happen the next moment. Just look at me. I'm in a decent restaurant, wearing decent clothes, drinking black coffee. Just to keep an eye on a fancy couple. Who are full of themselves. They don't even know I exist but I know everything about them. From where they were yestwrday to what they'll do tomorrow. Funny, right.

That's me. Life was easy. Full of troubles, joy and fun. I was never like this. I sip the coffee. It's bitter. Eww. I spit it out in an instant. Wait, but why am I spying on a couple. Well, I just saw him a few days ago and I won't be ashamed saying I'm obsessed. Who won't be? just look at him. His face, his body, his muscles, his hair, his outfits, his fashion sense. Everything about him is fantastic.

He's mine. Not yet. But he'll be mine.

A FEW DAYS AGO.

"Ju-kyung, hae-jin let's beat them up." I say hastily. "They're thugs ye-ji," ju-kyung excuse. "I'm running." She ran away. "Me too." Hae-jin follow her. "Bitches." I murmer. I stay still. "One on one. Be fair." I show them a finger. Not middle one. It's not like I can't. But, I'm scared. They are six girls.

They run to me altogether. "Shit." I turn and run. What a coward I am. They are following me like a dog. Man. I was always a good runner. I get far ahead and suddenly bump into someone. "Woah." The man hold me. I stay Still. What a guy. I can't take my eyes off of him. "You're embarrassing me." He straightens me.

They're here. Shit. "Help me, please." I stand behind him. "Can you please let her go?" He tries to settle up. I don't care what he say or do. All I can focus on is his back. His broad shoulders. He's so tall. Most of all. He looks like BYEON WOO-SEOK. I know I can't have byeon woo-seok himself but I can surely have someone who resembles him.

I'm amused. He's worked hard on his body. I take out my phone at click his pictures. "I don't fight with women." He excuses. "Do you even have balls to fight?" The woman scoff and they all laugh. "Wanna get in the corner and check." He mock. Woahhh. So bad vibes. "You wanna die!?" The woman yell. She's so loud to begin with. "If you'll kill me then I'll die happily." He's so flirty.

She's probably older than him.

"He's out of his mind." She mocks him. "For you." A sudden reply came from him. He's so much flirty. Hell. "Let's go." She tell the other women and turn back. The bell in her mind ring. She turn back to us. "You," she points at me. "Next time I see you, I'll kill you." She theatens. Like it'll scare me. I scoff.

"Now, go." He go to his way. "Thank you" I stop him and thank him. I'm ought to. Those thugs have beaten the shit out of me. He just glared at me for a few seconds. I giggle and he get out of his thoughts. "No, problem." He turn and leave. I turn to the opposite direction. I look behind but he don't. Why would he though?

I get home and call Mr. Baek. "Hello, Mr.baek." I greet him. "Hello, ma'am." He greet back. "I want you to get his information." I gesture to where his phone beep. I've sent him his photos. He take his phone out of his pocket and glare at it. "Yes, ma'am." I gesture him to leave and he do. "What a rat." I scoff and lie down on the bed. I check my messages.

CHATROOM.
Besties <3

Kim ju-kyung: besties always forgive eachother, right?

Min hae-jin: yeah, they do.

You changed the chatroom's name from besties <3 to cowards

"Bitches." I just get up and shower. It's 8 p.m. My door knock. Ju-kyung and hae-jin enter. "Ye-ji." The sit next to me. "Let's cheer you up with drinks." Hae-jin giggle. "It's on her." Ju-kyung points at hae-jin. "Soju with pork belly." I mutter. "Fine." Hae-jin drag me to the door. We go for the drinks.

We were totally wasted. "When you.." I gulp. "Ran away a total.." I gulp again. "Totally Handsome guy helped me." I said in an instant. "What!?" Hae-jin burp. "I should have ran away with you." She make a pout. "Ahhhh." Ju-kyung pass out. "Shit." We both say at the same time and rest our heads on the table.

2 DAYS LATER.

"Here." Mr. Baek hand me his information. I turn the page. "Choi woo-jin" I mutter. "His name is cool just like him." I giggle. "You can leave now." I tell Mr. Baek. He leave. I read all about him. "Bodyguard, SNU, a girlfriend? NO WAY.

I text Mr baek.

Me: find out about his girlfriend.

Seriously? I thought he's single.

A DAY LATER

"I dont think she's his girlfriend,ma'am." He hand me some papers. "Thank you, leave." I'm growing harsher. Thanks to him. Or should I say woo-jin oppa? Ehehehe. He leave. "Lim min-ji?" I don't bother reading further and just look at her photos. "She's not prettier than me." I scoff and throw the paper at the end of my bed and lie down.

"What a headache." I close my eyes and let my wild imagination take over.
A muscular hand on my neck. Choking me. He crash his hard lips on mine and start devou-.

I hear a knock on my door. I get up. Frustrated. So much I won't hesitate to kill the person on the door. The door swings open. My mother enter. "I need to talk."

PRESENT DAY.

I just go to the counter and buy a muffin so I could get rid of the bitterness in my mouth. "Thank you." I take the muffin and get on my seat.

They are getting naughty. He tug a strand of her hair behind her ear. YOU. ARE. MINE. I control my anger. She's uncomfortable. Maybe they haven't slept yet. Ehehehe. They cannot. Not now though.

I take abite of my muffins They get up to leave. Let me eat it atleast. Please. The get out. He open the door for her she take a seat and he start driving. Princess treatment? Only I deserve to get it from him. I bite my cheek and follow them. He stop the car infront of SNU.

SNU? Min-ji get off. He start the Car and keep going. I'm probably following him. He stop in the middle of nowhere. "What is it?" I try to look. He get off and start walking towards my vehicle.

He stop in my window and knock on it. "Excuse me, come outside." Thank God my mirrors are black from outside. He cannot look inside. I scoff.

"Get. Out. Now." He knock harder.