《En》 EsmeraldaDryden

Client: EsmeraldaDryden
Rater: Angxl_Fxce

••••••••••••••••••••••

Username: 0

Display Name: 0

Icon: 8

Pretty aesthetic ! I think the icon looks neat, just the fact that if it had relevance, or even shared the same colour scheme with the header, then it would've looked better

Background: 8

This is pretty as well, just the fact that it doesn't share relevance, or colour scheme with the icon. If it just had that factor, then your theme you'd been great !

Bio: 6

While the bio gives off all the vital information needed, or the ones you want to share, it would've been great if it were aesthetically pleasing, and so, made with similar aesthetic font and relevant emojis and symbols. You could sure check out a bio shop for that !

Location: 10

Location looks pretty neat! Kisses to you, too. ;)

Link: 0

Book Covers: 4

While your covers look pretty, it would've been nice if they had relevance in either colour or technique of making them. Still, they look alright. Woul recommend going to a cover shop, though.

Reading Lists: 8

Properly arranged, but you can use fonts, symbols or even emojis to make it look better.

Profile Aesthete: 8

Except for a few flaws, I think your account looks quite good.

Total: 52

Some changes will sure increase the attractiveness of your account, so make those adjustments! Please know that this is solemnly my own opinion, and in no means do I mean to denigrate anything, I'm just here to help you make your account more pretty!