CHAPTER 16

“Hey, Taehyung! I am Jungkook

“Hey, Taehyung! I am Jungkook. How have you been?”
The raven head spoke and forwarded his hand.

Whereas, Taehyung was surrounded by uttermost shock and amazement at his sudden arrival. An Arrival is a person who annoys him. Though he must be so handsome to look at, if you get a view from Taehyung's perspective, you would only perceive the feeling of exasperation.

Irritation and indignation crossed his face, as soon as he viewed Jungkook up and down. He was seething with anger, and the only place he could confront him was this college. His fucking college!
He was angry, —oh no, furious actually!
But, he was somewhere relieved that he was not in his doctor attire, which he usually seems in. That's the only alleviation.

“Dr. why the fuck are you here?”

He asked furiously, still there was a calm smile playing on the latter face. No particular confusion. Of course, he knew Taehyung would be so angry, yet decided and was firmed to meet him.

“Taehyung, I know you are not in a happy mood—”
Taehyung didn't let him complete and interjected.

“Cut the crap Dr, just answer me already.”
He commanded while being impatient and annoyed as well.

“Taehyung, please let's go somewhere private—”

“Oh really?”

Sarcasm dripped in his voice. He was so much restless and agitated with time. And Jungkook's words, specifically request, were just adding fuel to that rage. Taehyung abruptly gazed at his side and found so many students over there. Some were gossiping, a few were love birds and the rest were making their way to the entrance. He even observed how many students of his batch were there, and having a conversation with Jungkook at this time, wouldn't bring any good.

Moreover, he already knew what he arrived here for. At this time. Of course, they conversed yesterday, and being an IVF doctor, he knew his purpose to approach Taehyung sprightly. And that indignant aim was to get his sperms. Jungkook adored Taehyung's gametes. Ah, not sexually, but for official purposes, yeah.

At that very moment, Taehyung wanted to just stab him out with his sharp stationary items. He never wished to take a glimpse of this doctor and even of his medical centre. But isn't it fascinating how fate always seems to have its own agenda? It never quite unfolds the way we envision it to. Bitch!

Before Jungkook could respond to him, the boy made his way and rushed forward toward the college entrance. He paced his steps, however, the raven-head boy wasn't even less than to halt his steps either. He extended his hands to both his sides and indulged himself in between Taehyung and the college entrance door.

The boy arched a sceptical eyebrow, sparking and visualizing his temper. He once more examined the surroundings and to his surprise, observed a few people, especially girls over there, were captivated by that incredible doctor! Meanwhile, everyone else didn't even bat an eye.

“Taehyung, please?”
Jungkook pleaded.

“Listen dr, I don't want to create any drama, as I am being late already. So just move away—”

“Taehyung, I'll pay you double the previous amount, please.”

This time, he growled and whispered dangerously close to him.

“How many times do I need to inform you, I don't want your money.”

He spitted fiercely and his expression was concealed with enraged and violent energy.
With a sudden force of his hand, Jungkook faltered in his place and was displaced from his position. He watched him going inside and kept staring at his figure.

“I'll get what I want.”
The raven head spoke being determined.

•••

Taehyung came out of his batch while carrying his phone in his hand. Lost in the glow of his phone screen, he tap-tap-tapped his way to dialling a very specific someone —his best friend, Jimin.

When got the number, he breathed out a relief air and clicked the dialler. He thrust his bag on his shoulder and held the strap quite firmly. The steps of tapping on the floor got intense with the ringing sound through his device. As each second passed, his impatience grew, and he found himself pleading with all his heart for Jimin to answer his call.

He predictably didn't answer the call. Infuriated, Taehyung forcefully stashed his phone in his pocket and shut his eyes, his anger escalating. Soon, a famine fragrance hit his nose, and felt someone beside his figure. He craned his head and breathed hard.

On the other side, Erin impatiently awaited her beloved outside the college, her anticipation growing with each passing moment.

“Oh! Common Taehyung! Where are you?”
She exclaimed.

Not so long after, she viewed a familiar person getting out of the door. She grinned widely when she caught a pair of eyes staring the same at her. There he was, her Taehyung, her love, and her admiration. But there was one thing she just couldn't wrap her head around —the sight of him with another girl by his side.
A girl of his age exuded a simple yet decent style, not adorned in fancy fashion but still considered quite attractive.

Oh, another Han Yujin! I see. Erin was puzzled and pondered to herself.

“Back to Earth Erin.”
Taehyung abruptly said.

She blinked a few times, and answered while stammering,
“Y—Yeah?”

“Erin, why did you bother yourself to pick me up?”

“It's fine Taehyung, I love doing that.”
She went ahead and gave a quick peck on his cheek. He felt his face flush as a deep crimson spread across his cheeks. Meanwhile, the girl next to him stared at them intently, never breaking her gaze.  Taehyung assisted her with a project as they were in the same batch and already familiar with each other.

“Oh, Erin. I forget, meet Shin Hannah, my batchmate.”

The girl bowed down and greeted her the same. Erin replied with a hello. Eventually, she asked a question,

“Tae, who is she?”

Before Taehyung could answer her question, Erin interjected and responded frantically. She engulfed her hand with his and perceived her presence very proudly and professionally in front of them.

“I am her girlfriend. Nice to meet you, Hannah.”

Hannah barely nodded, realizing that she had run out of options. Meanwhile, Taehyung couldn't hide his self-satisfied grin and agreed delightfully. After bidding their final goodbyes, they departed, leaving the girl standing alone on the ground.

•••

The moment they both crossed the threshold of their house, she closed the door. With a tender embrace, Erin leaned in and kissed Taehyung. His smile widened as he pulled her closer, savouring the moment.

“And yeah, about the revenge, how about I give you a blowjob?”

-——————
Thank you
(1107 words)
-Heyy? How are you all?
-JIYA