namjin

Flashback ~~

"Hey hoseokie wanna grab a coffee?" namjoon asked removing his gloves as he just finished his operation.

"Sure."

Both of them reached cafe that was near hospital it named RJ. It owner uses lable of cute animal and it also was main reason for attraction of costomers.

 It owner uses lable of cute animal and it also was main reason for attraction of costomers

( It's cute right?)

"I'm exhausted. What a busy day"

"I know joonie. You should fine someone who would love you and care for you. Don't waste your time behind me. I'm grown up I'm not gonna harm myself rest assure."

(Note: hoseok used to harm himself when people bulled him and make him feel like he was reason all his family had died. Hoseok was in depression till namjoon meet him. He was one and only best friend with hoseok)

"Again hoseokie how many times I have told you that we are doctors do you think there is someone who can accept that their boyfriend doesn't spend time with them?" Namjoon said

"Anyway. I will go and buy coffee"

"I will go you stay here" namjoon said

"Two iced americano please" he said

Barista was making coffee.

So handsome. His eyes are shining like a star. Perfect.... Here is your iced americano. Namjoon was pulled out of thoughts by a voice.

"Thank you" he said and take coffee.

"Can you do me a favour?" Man asked

"Sure. How can I help you?"

" I just made new recipe of cupcake. I want you to rate my new cakes" he said

" I would be happy to help you. By the way how are you seokjin?" Namjoon asked

"I'm doing nice as you can see." He smiled and asked "and you?"

"Good."

Namjoon took coffee to table where hoseok was waiting. And after that seokjin came with cupcakes.

Jin saw hoseok and feel his heart ache. Who is this guy? He thought

"Here, sit down" namjoon pull out chair.

"It looks delicious!" Hoseok said

Namjoon take a bite also hoseok.

"Wow it's really delicious" namjoon said taking one more bite.

"I'm glad you like it"

"Joonie I have to go." Hoseok said knowingly.

"Sure. See you later." Namjoon said

After hoseok went namjoon told seokjin. "He is my best friend. Hoseok."

"Do I have chance to date you?" Namjoon asked

Omg that was really straight forward this guy is really something. What can I answer. Should I say yes.... I think so anyway I also like him. Jin thought

"Y..yeah"

"Really! Yes I did it. I have liked you for long time" namjoon said

"I like you too" namjoon didn't expect to hear this. Happiness was overloaded. Both of them stare at eachother.
.
.
Few months ago

Namjoon and hoseok decided to meet at cafe near hospital. But hoseok could not reach there as an emergency surgery came. Namjoon was alone at cafe sitting near window. Rain started and he was staring outside.

In cafe a man was staring at namjoon. Window cover with water droplets. In Front of it namjoon was sitting. So calm. And he came near him.

"Umm.... Want to eat something. You are sitting here for long time. Here eat this" man gave cake slice to namjoon.

"Thank you" he said.

"Are you waiting for someone?" Man asked with curiosity.

"Yes. My friend and I decided to meet here but guess he caught up in emergency case"

"So your friend is also doctor"

"Also?" Namjoon was confused

"You are doing great job Dr. Kim namjoon." Man said and smiled.

"How do you.."

"It's written on your id"

Namjoon smiled. "You are?"

"Kim seokjin. Owner of this cafe."

After that they both talked for an hour.
.
.
Since that day namjoon and seokjin both have secret crush on eachother but no one knows about it. But you know our hobi. He guess that namjoon had feelings for owner. Who can deny or keep secret your feelings for someone. Hoseok can see eyes of namjoon light with happiness whenever they went to cafe.
.

Namjoon stayed at cafe till evening as he didn't have any other case. Jin closed his cafe and both were walking on road.

Both were filled with happiness why not after all they have confess to eachother about their feelings.

After a long chain of thoughts. Namjoon held hand of jin. Sudden touch cause jin to stop and he looked at namjoon.

Air was full of love. Both were lost in eachother. Slowly they lean forward and their lips connect. Namjoon placed his one hand on jin's waist and other on his back and pull him closer. Jin's both hands were around namjoon's neck. Lost in their own world. Namjoon can taste sweetness of strawberry that jin just ate before closing cafe. After long sweet kiss both were catching breath.

Flashback ends~~

Don't forget to vote and comment.