part 7 XXL

Elena: close the handcuff around Alex's wrist.

Christian: I knew you would be arrested one day Volkov

Alex: Gives him a deadly look and holds up his wrist, which has a handcuff on it that is connected to the handcuff on Christian's wrist.  I'd rather be arrested than be stuck with you.

Elena: Well, it's stuck well.  Looks at Rhys and Josh who are also linked.

Josh: I dreamed about this once...points to the handcuffs. Only then we were at my house.  And Jules was there too.  And...

Rhys: I don't want to hear it.

Tess: I also dream about a prince sometimes.

Nikolai: Me about a king.  He always has a funny accent.  giggles

Elena: Good.  Puts her tiara on better.  Let's go.  Walks to the hallway with her IV pole.

Everyone follows her

Rowan: Dr. Amy said to take it easy.

Elena: I'm fine

Josh: I'm a doctor too.  I'll keep an eye on her. Winks to Rowan

Elena: Walks to the wheelchairs.  You're going to have a competition.  You will both sit in a wheelchair and you have to drive around this section as quickly as possible.  Whoever has the fastest time wins.

Christian: Wins what?  The next location

The nurses watch them from the information desk

Elena: Chuckles.  No, the key for your handcuffs.  The other duo must keep them on.  And then you just have to wait and see which new assignment will give you the key.

Alex: Squeezes the bridge of his nose.  I can't believe the girls planned all this.

Christian: Looks at Rhys and Josh.  You guys are cute together.

Josh: trying to hold back smile.

Christian: You guys don't mind being stuck together a little longer, right.

Rhys: You and Volkov are the ones who need to connect Harper.  So you can continue for a while.

Josh: Why do you always use each other's last names?

Nikolai: What if your last name is butthole.  Giggles.

Elena: So, who's going first?

Alex: Let's just get it over with right now.  This way we can get out of here faster.

Evi: Looks sad.  Don't you like it here?

Christian: Alex really likes it here.  That's why he just whispered in my ear that he will be here for an hour every week to entertain you.

Tess: Really!?

Nikolai: Cool!

Alex: Looks at Christian and then at the kids.  And Christian will be there too.  With a new joke every week that he will tell you.  Because he is a joker.

Josh: Hey, I'm the...

Rhys: Pulls the handcuff and whispers to him.  Shut your mouth before they get us involved.