Scavengers Hunt Part 3

Peterson: Here's your cake.  Like I said.  There are four layers and each of you must decorate your own layer.  Something you love.  You will receive edible paint for this.  You get half hour.  Make it something beautiful.  Smiles and leaves the room

Christian: This was clearly Ava's idea.

Alex: no.  Stella is the one who loves designing so much.  This was clearly her idea.

Rhys: Who cares.  Let's just decorate this cake and get out of here.

Josh: Agreed.

Alex: Think about it.  It has to be a $50 worthy cake.  So we have to handle this smartly and skillfully.

Josh: I'll take the top layer!
Takes his piece of cake.

Christian: So far smart and skilled.  How did you ever graduate as a doctor?

Josh: By not being selfish and actually wanting to help people.  You should give it a try.

Rhys: let's stop talking and just make something beautiful, okay.  it is not that hard.  Just paint what you love or enjoy.  Then it will certainly be beautiful.

Christian: Thank you for your wise words Your Majesty.  Bends slightly.

Rhys: sighs deeply and also takes a piece of cake.

Christian and Alex also each take a piece and start decorating the cake in silence.

Half hour later

Rhys: Okay.  We have 5 minutes left.  Let's stack the cakes.

Everyone brings their pie to the center.

Josh: What should your cake represent?  It looks like a toddler has drawn it.

Alex: It is.  My daughter's first drawing.

Josh: And you remembered what her first drawing looks like... But of course.  That's damn cute.

Rhys: What have you Christian.

Christian: Show the cake that is full of butterflies.

Josh: phew.  Original.

Alex: Rhys you have...

Rhys: The colors of Costa Rica.  I'm bad at painting.  So this seemed easiest to me.

Alex: And Josh.... what the hell have you done.

Josh: Just something that's very dear to me.

Christian : Is that supposed to represent Magd... The cat vomit painting?

Josh: How do you know about that painting?!  You know, never mind.  But yeah.  That's what it's supposed to represent.

Alex: Why...

Josh: Like I said, that painting is very dear to me.  I miss it okay.

Christian:......

Alex: Squeezes the bridge of his nose.

Josh: puts the cakes together and everyone looks at them.

Alex: We have to sell this for 50 dollar..

Rhys: We're never going to see the girls again.