ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴅᴀᴢᴇ

ೋღ 𝐉𝐎𝐎𝐍  Ღೋ

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-
𝙃𝙞𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙩𝙖𝙥𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙮 𝙤𝙛 𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨, 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙪𝙣𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡, 𝙚𝙣𝙨𝙣𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙤𝙗𝙨𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙥𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙠𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙩𝙤𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣'𝙨 𝙙𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩
-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Over the past couple of days, I've found myself watching Wooyoung more closely than ever before. I know it's wrong to feel so intensely about someone, to want them all to myself—especially after overstepping boundaries like looking through his journal. But something about Wooyoung, from his smile to the way he blushes, down to his captivating online persona, just draws me in irresistibly.

I'm painfully aware that San is in the way of any possibility of getting closer to Wooyoung, but I can't help but hope to show him that I could be the one to make him the happiest. That's why I decided to make dinner tonight. With everyone else out of the apartment, it's a chance to talk to Wooyoung, just the two of us, and maybe start to build a bridge.

As I stood frying veggies in the kitchen, I heard Wooyoung step in with his empty coffee mug. I watched him for a moment, taking in his appearance, when our eyes met and he gave me a faint smile.

"Joon, you good?" he asked, his voice casual yet tinged with a hint of curiosity.

I nodded, focusing back on the veggies. "Cooking and thought we could eat together if you want," I murmured softly, hoping my invitation would be well-received.

Wooyoung seemed slightly stunned for a moment, then his expression softened. "That sounds nice, Joon. What are you making?" he inquired, his interest appearing genuine.

"Just some stir-fried veggies and rice. Simple, but I'm trying out a new sauce recipe I found online," I replied, stirring the pan a bit more vigorously. I was nervous, yes, but hopeful that cooking could be a way to ease into a more comfortable conversation.

"That sounds delicious," Wooyoung said, setting his mug down and moving closer to the stove. "Need any help?"

At first, I shook my head, but then I realized this was a perfect chance to work together. "Actually, yeah, could you help me set the table?" I suggested, wanting to keep him engaged.

Wooyoung nodded and began to gather plates and utensils. As we worked together to prepare for the meal, I felt a glimmer of hope. Tonight wasn't just about the food; it was about showing Wooyoung that I was perfect for him.

As I brought the food to the table, I leaned over to place it in the center, inadvertently brushing against Wooyoung. He cleared his throat and stepped out of my way, a hint of discomfort in his movement.

"Do you want any drink?" I asked, trying to keep the atmosphere light and friendly.

He nodded quickly. "I'll just go change because I have to go somewhere after this," Wooyoung said casually, and I nodded as he made his way out. Once he was out of sight, I allowed myself a small smirk as I poured his drink, which I had prepared with particular care. Tonight was going to be perfect, a chance to show him how much I cared. He wasn't even aware of what awaited him; it was going to be a great evening spent together.

I wasn't intending to harm him, but a little something in his drink to ensure he would sleep soundly wouldn't hurt. After all, a relaxed evening would be beneficial for both of us, and I had made sure it was nothing more than a mild sedative to calm his nerves. I placed his drink on the table, setting everything up meticulously. Each detail mattered; I wanted everything to be just right.