Chapter 59: (Vasilius backstory)

"Honey, look!"

A soft and small voice belonging to a woman entered my ears.

Who's that?

I wanted to wake up and open my eyes, but I couldn't.

Too heavy...

The woman let out a muffled scream. "They're so cute! Don't they look like you, Ari?"

"They look more like you." The heavy, authoritative, and resonant foreign voice startled me.

An unexpected tear escaped the corner of my eye, dampening my ear.

With great effort, my eyes slowly opened. But unfortunately, my vision blurred.

"Oh my! Look, Ari! Look! Valius opened his eyes!"

"Hm... just as I thought, he looks like you."

"Really? But if you look at his face, he looks like you."

"Look at his eyes. They look exactly like yours."

"Apart from that, both of them take your face."

"Take a good look-"

I couldn't hear their conversation as sleepiness hit me.

After I woke up, I thought that my vision would return to normal.

Unfortunately, my vision is still blurred.

My tongue felt short, and I couldn't speak. I could only cry like a baby.

My body muscles are difficult to control.

And bloody hell! The worst part is my fucking body, which is supposed to be sturdy, but now I feel only fat when I touch it.

What's this?! What happened to me?!

At first, I was confused. However, after several weeks passed, I was able to accept the facts and grasp the current situation using my hearing.

Thanks to the people who took care of me, who often gossip, and the woman who talks to me every time she takes care of me.

Ok, the first information I caught was I am currently a baby! A fucking baby!

Second, I vividly recall being an adult and having lived my life for as long as God allowed me.

Sigh... Right, there's God. Like hell I could believe in God after all that happened to me.

I still have many regrets. The life I lived turned bitter towards the end, and I feel shitty about it. Thanks to some crazy assholes.

Anyways... Third... Well... I don't actually believe it, but it seems like the reincarnation story that my sister often reads has happened to me. I don't know whether I should be happy or not.

Fourth, it seems like this world is not the same as mine, considering that people call my- ekhem- parents Duke and Duchess. Plus, there are systems such as servants, maids, and slaves here. This is lowkey weird...

Fifth- ...I have a little sister! A twin, exactly.

Her voice is so cute...

I want to see her...

Is she as adorable as Eli..?

Ah... What if Eli reincarnated first? Am I the younger one?

Wait, are we reincarnated in the same world? Well, I hope so...

Sigh... I have a lot on my mind, and this baby's body isn't helping at all.

Being in a baby's body is very uncomfortable.