Stayin up Late

June 3, 2024 started: 12:25 am ended: 1:35 am

The urge to finish up a story kept me up the whole night. It was as if I had this feeling that this story that I had been reading up until recently would be gone by the time I left it in my arms.

My love for reading stories really kept me up on many blissful nights. THIS is just one of them.

To be honest, staying up late didn't feel much like a heavy weight on my overly weak body (this must be because I have done this for almost all my life).

It would make me very hyper-focused at night, though I would be very prone to food that I could find in the kitchen. And by food, I meant the food that I would first see with my very eyes. 

The problem would be when sun comes, when I have to wake up early to eat breakfast( why do I need to eat when I can just sleep wehehehehehe)  with my very sleepy body

Sure you may be like "Oh that's your fault just because you didn't went to sleep last night" but NO THAT'S MY PROBLEM OKAY(⁠ノ⁠`⁠Д⁠'⁠)⁠ノ⁠彡⁠┻⁠━⁠┻

*my face every morning

But is it my fault though that food is really better when I'm the only one eating it whahahhahah

But is it my fault though that food is really better when I'm the only one eating it whahahhahah. Plus it's very much quiet out at night that I could really focus on the things I do rather than do them in the morning.

Okay back to what I did tonight. It was just a typical me reading another story while munching biscocho ( a sweet cruncy delicacy brought from Manila). Like promise it's so special that I'm reading a series that would take me atleast 5 hours to finish it while eating a very sweet delicacy that melts in my frickin mouth.

Who would sacrifice their sleep for that? welp me heheh..

Reading and eating weren't the only ones I've been doing out at night in enchange for my beloved beauty sleep. I would do projects (my mostly excuse in my school days), journal, watch movies, cleaning my stuff, doing unfinished chores(my lazy ass don't work in the morning) and other stuff that I can do.

Well there wouldn't be a catch wouldn't they?

BRUHH NOOOO HUHUHUUH NO.1 RULE IS TO keep quiet...

Figures since it was a time where people go to sleep while here I am waking with my really not sleepy eyes with some things that I don't do in the morning. And eat food from the kitchen(⁠つ⁠✧⁠ω⁠✧⁠)⁠つ

Okay you can now specifically tell me that I'm a night person just because of my beach ass doing things at night. Mother even called me a vampire just because of these huhuhuhu.

Still it makes up to who I am though. The very me of my whole existence here everyday. And trust me you don't want to leave your favorite snacks in the refrigerator whahahahahha. 

Stay snack-happy and sleep tight, your midnight munchies maestro, bibiWriter signing off<⁠(⁠ ̄⁠︶⁠ ̄⁠)⁠↗

2:30 am update status: DIED (and full whahahahha:>)

beep...beep...beep...beeeeeeeeppppp

cause of death: my biscocho is gonee~~(⁠。⁠ノ⁠ω⁠\⁠。⁠)