𝟑 - 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

"we're going to stay at the college campus for basketball?" suguru asked, he leaned forward on his desk as he listened to satoru speak

"yup! we're the few selected too!" satoru praised himself, standing up on the chair to make himself look good.

"yeah, no one else is here." shoko sighed.

he glared at his friend, as he sat back down on his chair. he put his hands behind his head, while he leaned back. "well obviously, i was showing off to you. but i guess you couldn't tell."

"more like didn't care." the brunette scoffed.

satoru and shoko were basically at each others throats. always arguing about anything that came out of satoru's mouth, suguru was always just there. listening as they bickered on and on.

"we'll still be attending school though, right?" suguru questioned, which had stopped the twos bickering. the two of them looked at suguru, while they were both pulling on each others cheeks.

satoru pulled shoko's cheek, before letting it sting before he leaned back in his chair. she winced as it slapped her face, there was a red mark on both of their faces now. "yeah, we'll only be practicing there and sleeping. better than going home and doing nothing, if i'm gonna be honest." he shrugged.

"are there other sports attending too?"

"it's a pretty big practice center. i assume there's gonna be like volleyball, badminton, soccer.." he trailed off.

"fencing?" shoko questioned.

his expression immediately went to judgy, he rolled his eyes, and pushed up his sun glasses. "i doubt it, even if they win all of the schools medals, they can't be there." satoru spoke with pride.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

"YOUR HERE??" satoru exclaimed, he walked into the wrong room apparently. he was so proud from earlier, he didn't even think they'd let any fencers com into the training center.

sadly suguru couldn't come along, he had to tutor some people.

[name] looked at him, while she was cleaning her sword. she scoffed, he was seriously going to be here too? "i'm surprised they even let you in. considering your bad at basketball."

he glared at her, his hands gripped his bag as he was completely pissed. he'd basically have to see her everyday then. "this day can't get worse." satoru sighed.

[name] sighed, he just had to happen to be here for practice too? luckily for the both of them, their practice rooms were separate. plus, the training center was huge, so they'd never have to see each other.