Chapter 2

Small swear warning cuz yh

-Your POV-

"Weird." *I thought in my mind as I raised my hand, which to Baldi reacted to almost immediately and walked over to me*
"What seems to be the problem?" *Baldi asked as he leaned over my shoulder*
"Uhm, I can't understand this." *I pointed to the scrambled mess which was supposed to be a 'math problem'*
"Oh I thought you already knew this, I guess I'll have to explain again." *Baldi said as he began explaining how to solve the equation, but instead of normal words it sounded like VERY loud tv static* "Ach!" *I groaned as I covered my ears to block out the sound. Baldi seemed confused by this and stopped explaining* "What's wrong Y/N?"
*Baldi asked. I looked up at him* "I couldn't understand a single word of what you said because it sounded like tv static! VERY loud tv static! and it even started hurting my ears!!" *I yelled with tears staning my eyes* "Hm." *Baldi answered with a low hum, his expression became mad/angry as he looked me in the eyes, he looked like he wanted to kill me. I got absolutely terrified and I got up almost pushing the table over, I pushed past Baldi and started running away from him* "Y/N wait!" *Was the last thing I heard Baldi yell when I ran out of the classroom*

-Baldi's POV-

"Hm." *I answered with a hum. Y/n looked absolutely terrified after that and I don't know why, my eyes widened as she got up and pushed the table to get up and run from me, she pushed me away and started to run away from me*
"Y/n wait!" *I yelled as I started to run after her* "God damn she's fast.." *I said under my breath as I ran after her. She took a sharp turn and ran towards the broom closet, I thought I saw her getting in the broom closet but I heard a locker open and close instead, so I decided to start checking the lockers*

-Y/N POV-

*As I ran from Baldi I decided to take a sharp turn in hopes of losing him. I tried to pretend to get into the broom closet but instead I got in one of the lockers instead. I heard Baldi start to check the lockers, I felt absolutely terrified and hoped that he wouldn't check the locker I was in. I started to quietly sob thinking that I was going to fucking die, I tried to keep in my sobs but it seemed like it didn't work cause' I saw a shadow loom over the locker I was in, I saw Mr.Baldi through one of the gaps in the locker. Baldi then slowly opened the locker, my eyes widened in terror as I saw Mr.Baldis angry face.*
"AAAAA!!" *I screamed/cried out in fear and tried to push past him but it was no use, he wouldn't budge. Baldi pulled me close into a hug* "Shh...it's okay Y/n, I'm here..." *Baldi said as I was sobbing and my breathing was ragged, I looked up at him only to see a worried face instead of an angry one. I was confused but terrified*
"My dear..you look exhausted.. Why don't we get back to class? Hm?.. don't worry you don't have to do any work right now my dear.." *He said with a calm soft but deep voice which was strangely calming. I buried my face in his chest still slightly sobbing but slowly starting to calm down.* 'I realised that he called me 'dear', I blushed a bit at the nickname, wait... WHAT THE HECK AM I THINKING!! HE'S MY TEACHER! But he's kinda cute though.. NO Y/N! NO!' *I internally face palmed myself for thinking that. I slowly felt like I was gonna fall asleep.*

-Baldi's POV-

('Aww, she's so cute when she's sleeping..') *I thought as I picked her up, she almost immediately wrapped her legs around my waist which made me slightly blush* ('Gee, she's actually lighter than I thought..') *I was calmly carrying her back to the classroom*

-YOO! I FINALLY MADE ANOTHER CHAPTER! FINALLY YESSSSS. *Ahem* Anywayssss, I'll try to post more since summer break is starting in like a week and a half, I hope I'll at least post once or twice a week :3