♡Chapter - 1♡

Please hit the ⭐ button for early updates.

Ratanlaam

Ratanlaam

A very beautiful state of hind which was famous for its wealth and prosperity.

A girl was taking a bath in a large bathroom. So many attendees were around her. She was laughing at their jokes. But one Attendee came there in a hurry.

"राजकुमारी" She spoke hurriedly. Princess Yuktika turned around her.

Princess

"महाराज आपकी उपस्थिति राज सभागार में जल्द से जल्द चाहते है" Attendee said bowing her head down and yuktika showed her hand to stop others.

King wants to see you in court as soon as possible

"हम अभी आते हैं" she said and came out from water. She got ready as quickly as possible and reached the court where all members are looking distressed.

I am coming

She entered the meeting room and bowed infront of King to greet him. King wanted to smile but just kept her hand on her head.

"युक्तिका, रत्नलाम पे..." The king started speaking but stopped when they hear siren.

Yuktika, Ratanlaam....

The emergency siren started buzzing and she understood that Ratanlaam had been attacked. What was feared that happened. She was not scared for herself but for her state people.

"हम समझ गए पिताजी, हम तैयार है" she said and King gave her all blessings. Then, they all dispersed to their respective room hurriedly.

I understood father, I am ready

***

Her mother came in her room hurriedly when she heard that her daughter is going to battlefield.

"युक्तिका ये क्या है? अब आप युद्ध के मैदान में जायेगी?" Her mother said being frightened.

Yuktika what is this? Will you go to the battlefield now?

"मां... आप घबराई मत हमे कुछ नहीं होगा" yuktika said in calm tone while wearing the armor.

Mother.....don't worry, nothing will happen to me

"पर युक्तिका आप समझ नही रही आप है तो एक लड़की ही ना?" Her mother turned her face to face. She is scared for her only daughter. She doesn't want to lose her. She knows Mawar is very powerful state.