♡Chapter - 2♡

Continuation

Continuation.......

Soon Ratanlaam was also ready with their army and from other side Manwar is ready to attack.

Both large armies are in front of each other and ready to attack on one order. Devraj was an army head and this side yuktika was army head herself.

Soon after the conch was blown and the fight began.

Hrithansh was not liking all this but he cannot do anything. He is just protecting himself and his soldiers.

Ajayraj did not let him lead the battle because he thinks of him as a coward.

Both kings are in middle between the large armies. But yuktika and devraj was in front.

Soon the sun was set so war stopped for today. It's a rule that after the sun is set no one can attack.

***

Queen Rupmati and Queen sukriti both came to meet their son in night.

But Queen sukriti first went to meet Ajayraj. Rupmati saw this but sighed. She knows she can never get love of her husband. She is grateful that she has his son otherwise she was just alone.

Hrithansh was not in his tent. He was outside seeing so many women who is crying for her husband. And children for their father. It's time for their last rites who died today in war.

He closed his eyes and someone kept their hand on his shoulder. He turned to see his mother.

"हरितांश...आप ठीक हैं?" She asked seeing him in distress.

(Hrithansh, are you okay?)

"हा, माँ... हम बिलकुल ठीक है" He said then turned his face towards his mother with small smile. But his mother knows him better.

(Yes mother, I am absolutely fine)

"हरितांश, युद्घ में ये सब होता है आप जानते हैं" She said but he didn't replied anything, just nodded his head.

(Hrithansh, you know all this happens in war)

**"**

The war went on like this for many days and today was the time of decision. One king had to die to stop this war or surrender himself.

Yuktika was fighting but suddenly she heard a large number of soliders die.

"सेनापति जी हमारे इतने सैनिक कौन मार रहा है?" She asked the Army chief.

(Commander ji, who is killing so many of our soldiers?)

"राजकुमारी, मारवाड़ के यूवराज" Before he said anything. She rode her horse towards the so-called Yuvraj in anger.