Part 15: It's a Trap.

Shanti and I had followed the Captain to the palace and it was not what we had expected. Here we are. He announced. Home sweet home. What do you think? Just to give you an extra image in you heard. There were large holes in the ceiling the two tall and large pillars outside needed work.

And long vines had covered most of the building and had a lot of smashed, broken windows. It looked like some of those old ruins that you would find deep in the jungle. What do I say? Shanti said. I do not have the right words or can even think of what to say by the sight that lies before us.

Then allow me. It's a dump. It looks haunted. And if these walls could talk then they would say either don't live her man. Or you are mad as a hatter to live here. In short, this place is way worse than I imagined. Yeah, that is exactly what I was thinking.

I will admit that this place has seen better days. The Captain agreed. So, then why are we going in there? Because you can not just look at our kingdom just to know the kind of situation that we are in to know that we need help. I believe the palace has helped prove that.

The point is, you must also see the treasure room to know. Shall we? The Captain just opened the door and it had fallen right off of it's hinges. After you. Shanti told him. Please. I said. The captain entered the building as we both said to each other.

There was no way that we were going first after seeing that. You know it. But we better keep our eyes open for any other surprises. Loud and clear. You hear that to Polly. I stood like a soldier reporting for duty which was his way of telling us. He understands. As we walk inside unsure of what could happen across town,

The others had entered the old man's home. You have a nice quality home. Kiki said politely. If you're into tiny places. Hercules. What, I'm just saying. I mean I get this guy is kind of small but this place is smaller than him. I can't even flex in here. Hercules did some poses while flexing his muscles.

And as he did that he knocked and broke anything that was around him, even putting two holes in the walls as he punched both of his fists through them. Hercules. Dude. Said both Kiki and Rocky. See what I mean? The little guy agrees with me. Do you mean, Phil? Rocky ask. Yeah. The little long-neck guy.

You agree with me don't yah, Phil? But when he looked, Hercules watched as he saw Phil imitating a plastic bi d with a top hat bobbing up and down into an empty glass. The old man took the empty glass and could now fill it with water. Excuse me. He said to Phil as he placed the glass back in front of the fake bird.

But Phil did not react he just kept doing what he was doing. That friend of yours, is there something wrong with him? He has no Brains. Rocky replied. Whereas my big brother here has more biceps than brains. So, basically. The old man said. Big and stupid and small and dumb. Yep, that sounds about right. Hey. Said Hercules.

Anywho. Rocky said. We are getting off of topic. What did you mean by back in the square that this was not Arun's kingdom? And you said that no one lives in the palace? Kiki added. It is like I said. This is not Arun's kingdom. If this is anything to him or if he is anything or was anything our Kingdom.

He was the reason that it looked like the way that it did. What do you? Rocky asks him, to which Phil respond while he was upside down. Arun has a sneaky plan and he needs this kingdom as a part of it. The small one is right. This Arun fellow of whom you speak of sounded like he does has an evil plan and what he did to our home was part of it.

Tell us more. Kiki said. Yes, please. Hercules agreed. Oh by the way. Do you have any bananas around this place? I could go for some too. At least they agree on some things. Rocky whispered to Phil. After the old man had given two bananas to Kiki and Hercules he started to explain to all of them how the village wound up the way that it did. He told them that his home was like Catmandum. People were happy. Crops grew lush and well. Water flowed throughout the land. But then that all changed one day.